What gun do you carry?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
gotta love military bennies fam
Unfortunately the current liberal government in the Capitol today have been cutting military spending as well as military benefits.
And yet they're giving more money to people who don't want to work/people who just crossed the border illegally/syrian refugees that don't even have visas.

Reactions: List

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
Unfortunately the current liberal government in the Capitol today have been cutting military spending as well as military benefits.
And yet they're giving more money to people who don't want to work/people who just crossed the border illegally/syrian refugees that don't even have visas.

implying the VA has ever worked

but yeah libs have fucked the defense budget to infinity and beyond, cutting shit that's needed and pumping cash into bullshit projects and shit like welfare

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
implying the VA has ever worked

but yeah libs have fucked the defense budget to infinity and beyond, cutting shit that's needed and pumping cash into bullshit projects and shit like welfare
images

Fruitlust

Neutrino
Nebulae
but what to do when they tell you to say a verse from the quran? or whehter or not you're Sunni or Shiite?

I looked it up and you can own a crossbow if you're 18 or older and only have target points, broadheads are illegal there.
Turns out hunting with a crossbow is illegal in the UK, which is stupid. Your laws are stupid. You know what, better yet. Why don't you just get a visa and move over here to the U.S, it's much safer.

I know a couple of quran quotes regarding the discrimination of women, gays and the endorsement of pedophilia permitted by the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). I'll try those. Maybe goatfucking too - I don't know if it's in the book, but they'll appreciate it regardless.

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
I carry a .45 M1911. I was thinking of switching back to my glock but I got used to the kick of the m1911.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i carry all the guns

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
May be shit but it's free

Well define free. I would picture it's taken out of your taxes.

And boy I could tell many horror stories about my experiences with the VA. But instead how it ended was I ended up getting private insurance.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Well define free. I would picture it's taken out of your taxes.

And boy I could tell many horror stories about my experiences with the VA. But instead how it ended was I ended up getting private insurance.
You're a veteran?

Kirshbia

Music Junkie
Nebulae
You're a veteran?
Yep, and an oooold man with a kid.

Edit: for shits and giggles it's story time. Back when I was making my house livable I had a buddy go butter fingers and drop something heavy. It unfortunately landed on my foot and broke it in two places.

Now I end up going to the VA and I earned the right to sit for about ten hours waiting only to be sent over towards the really expensive hospital up the street. To which they didn't end up covering the bill. After that eight grand adventure I got private sector insurance.

Last edited: