What gun do you carry?

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Calm down, i don't even have a car... yet.

All you need is a bike to do a driveby.

hqdefault.jpg

@Grau

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
th

This is a 44. Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it will blow your head clean off, do you feel lucky punk?
but the functionality of the 44. Magnum is unreliable. Sometimes you shoot, sometimes you try to shoot but you don't. Let's say you're in a duel against some hotshot outside the local saloon, you've got your 44. Magnum, he has some pile of crap gun that no one's ever heard of. You see, as long as that gun is functional and can shoot, then you're at a disadvantage since the 44. Magnum, although very powerful, is not functional and reliable. It could mean the difference between life and death.

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
but the functionality of the 44. Magnum is unreliable. Sometimes you shoot, sometimes you try to shoot but you don't. Let's say you're in a duel against some hotshot outside the local saloon, you've got your 44. Magnum, he has some pile of crap gun that no one's ever heard of. You see, as long as that gun is functional and can shoot, then you're at a disadvantage since the 44. Magnum, although very powerful, is not functional and reliable. It could mean the difference between life and death.

th

better?

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Not gonna add much to that, Mythbusters already did a thing involving that.

I don't have any guns, and I can't get any guns, I live in a part of Wales where there's no wildlife worth hunting (So no hunting permits) And the only way you can get a gun is with a hunting permit.

But I'd really like a colt 1911.
immigrate to u.s
[doublepost=1475710822][/doublepost]Although technically this isn't a gun, I remembered I have this.
aby1721_01.jpeg

Only got a 21 pound draw weight, but it's fun to shoot for target practice, I even have a deer target stand. I'm planning on getting a more powerful one soon, preferably with a peep sight as this one is sightless.

Benjideaula

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also, while I don't personally own a gun, I have fired several guns myself. So far I've fired
  • H&K USP chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum
  • Sig Sauer P226 chambered in 9x19mm Parabellum
  • Glock 22 chambered in .40 S&W
  • S&W 67 revolver chambered in .38 SPL
  • AR-15 chambered in .223
  • Pump action shotgun chambered in 12 gauge (I keep forgetting what model it is, I'll find out soon)
  • SKS chambered in 7.62x39mm

Reactions: List

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When I'm off duty, I generally carry a Glock 30 chambered in .45, I also carry a Glock 23 chambered in .40.

On duty I carry a Sig Sauer P229 chambered in .40, with an AR-15 in 5.56 and a 12 Gauge Remington 870 in my SUV.

I have a whoooooole lot more guns than that, though. Including a variety of pre-ban automatics.

Also I'm a snob, Beretta is awful. Accurate guns, but awfully heavy and requires a strong trigger pull. Often times, at least in my experience, the slide alone weighs as much as the barrel (or heavier, even) and I hate that.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
When I'm off duty, I generally carry a Glock 30 chambered in .45, I also carry a Glock 23 chambered in .40.

On duty I carry a Sig Sauer P229 chambered in .40, with an AR-15 in 5.56 and a 12 Gauge Remington 870 in my SUV.

I have a whoooooole lot more guns than that, though. Including a variety of pre-ban automatics.
whats ur job

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Also if it's relevant, I helped teach a gun safety course this morning!

Pic of cute little ol' me with shitty facial hair with an AR-15 with a lil baby 5 round mag.
neb.jpg

And yes, the sides of those safety glasses are in pink, I got better range fashion sense than all of y'all.