Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
wiipistol.jpg
Lol I have one of those

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
a knife is a thousand times more dangerous if you get in range than a gun anyway
That is true. Very true if they have bad enough aim to where you can get up to them.

Also, I find your nebulae count matches your profile picture 10/10

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
a knife is a thousand times more dangerous if you get in range than a gun anyway
stop being edgy, knives are shit. a gun allows you to keep your distance

there is no winner in a knife fight. the loser dies on the scene, the winner dies two hours later in the hospital.

on topic, i don't personally carry, but i've been thinking about starting due to ~things and events i'm not gonna go into detail about on a roleplay forum~

however my cousin carries this because he lives in marseille aka most multicultural city in europe

W3sUEDT.jpg

glorious italian 92S

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Not gonna add much to that, Mythbusters already did a thing involving that.

I don't have any guns, and I can't get any guns, I live in a part of Wales where there's no wildlife worth hunting (So no hunting permits) And the only way you can get a gun is with a hunting permit.

But I'd really like a colt 1911.

vamure

Electron
Nebulae
Not gonna add much to that, Mythbusters already did a thing involving that.

I don't have any guns, and I can't get any guns, I live in a part of Wales where there's no wildlife worth hunting (So no hunting permits) And the only way you can get a gun is with a hunting permit.

But I'd really like a colt 1911.
i can sort that for u pm me ur address and ill sort it