What have you done this decade?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
went from an anti-social scared shut-in to massively self-confident, social and straight ballin (which as weird as it sounds i think neb had a big part in, so thanks guys <3)

got started with politics and am climbing

finished grade school, got started with college, soon leaving it for the army

found the love of my life, going on 2 years now

its been a pretty sweet decade ngl

Reactions: List

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Guess this year marks the proper start of my life - just turned 18 and I’ve graduated school, did well and I’ve been offered a spot for psychology in a prestigious university. Got my license and I’ve been through 2 jobs. Received an award for a national economics competition

I’m going into adulthood now and there’s a lot down the road, quite keen

Nebulae
i punched my ex in the face and gave up on women

168.jpg

>her face right before the cunt punt

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
alright fam sit down
2010 jan 1
idk
2010 jan 2
idk
2010 jan 3
idk
2010 jan 4
probably went soft play or some shit
2010 jan 5
idk

so that's not working so eh, finished primary school about to finish secondary

2019 was 100% the worst year of this decade for me though
[doublepost=1577926505][/doublepost]
Shipped my second game (Gears 5)
forgive me for asking but do u mean u designed a level for g5? if so how much did they pay u for it, u dont have to answer if its too personal im just curious

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
alright fam sit down
2010 jan 1
idk
2010 jan 2
idk
2010 jan 3
idk
2010 jan 4
probably went soft play or some shit
2010 jan 5
idk

so that's not working so eh, finished primary school about to finish secondary

2019 was 100% the worst year of this decade for me though
[doublepost=1577926505][/doublepost]
forgive me for asking but do u mean u designed a level for g5? if so how much did they pay u for it, u dont have to answer if its too personal im just curious
I did a lot of techinical work on the multiplayer levels, and as of post launch content, I have designed a map, which is Pit.
Wont go into paychecks though.

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
I did a lot of techinical work on the multiplayer levels, and as of post launch content, I have designed a map, which is Pit.
Wont go into paychecks though.
sounds fun and nah that's fair enough mate

Husky

Nebulae
I accomplished a lot of stuff I'm proud of, I have some things I don't like about myself and that I see flaws in myself and I'm working on them. I did some stuff that honestly sounds unbelievable that I'm really proud of, studied quite hard for exams, did some work. Actually kept up with myself. Got into a really good self-care routine that's a lot of effort but I actually look a lot better then I did at the start of the year so that's good.

Been trying to work on relationships but I'm really really anti-social and I hate the thought of interacting with other people face-to-face sooooooo that's put a pin in that for the time being. Might try to work on being more open with physical contact as so far I've really struggled with that irl which has also left me touch starved, which is a catch 22. So I might work on just generally being more open and outgoing with people, try to be a bit more productive, maybe try to seek a counsellor or something about insomnia, social aversion and get my other health issues sorted, although most of them are starting to get fixed.

All in all, try and do some introspective this coming year/decade and work on some stuff.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
She knows I'm gonna hit her with it but she don't know when
901 shelby drive look alive look alive

your daily reminder that Drake had XXXTentacion taken out in a hit because he knew that X had the insider info on Drake's sex trafficking ring

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
Ok let’s see

• Shut down a website remotely (with the boys)
  • Nearly mailed death-threats to school management (with the boys)
  • Committed illegal unauthorized data access (basically hacking) on the principal’s printer (with the boys)
  • Set a chem-lab classroom on fire while conducting homemade chemistry experiments (with the boys)
  • Set myself partially on fire, breathe in an unhealthy amount of nitrous gasses
  • Earn money through setting up school events
  • Tax fraud with said money through international contact (with the boys)
  • Partial embezzlement of said money through crafty receipt crafting (with the boys)
  • Almost kill myself (and the boys) while making chloroform in the school bathrooms
  • Finished school, went on to more school and eventually uni
Overall it was a good decade for me, better than the last

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
Ok let’s see

• Shut down a website remotely (with the boys)
  • Nearly mailed death-threats to school management (with the boys)
  • Committed illegal unauthorized data access (basically hacking) on the principal’s printer (with the boys)
  • Set a chem-lab classroom on fire while conducting homemade chemistry experiments (with the boys)
  • Set myself partially on fire, breathe in an unhealthy amount of nitrous gasses
  • Earn money through setting up school events
  • Tax fraud with said money through international contact (with the boys)
  • Partial embezzlement of said money through crafty receipt crafting (with the boys)
  • Almost kill myself (and the boys) while making chloroform in the school bathrooms
  • Finished school, went on to more school and eventually uni
Overall it was a good decade for me, better than the last
shrike the insane gamer