What is Nebulous?

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
What is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...

the seesaw rocks back and forth - the rider does not fear, because the ride itself is well-built, stably planted, and well-oiled. 10/10, constantly maintained schematic poetic phonetics, etymological characteristics - superbly blueprinted, orator @Cherokeedog

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae

you know what's painful as fuck about liberty prime and the entire fallout series

there are people in the world who don't realize it's parody and taking the piss out of people who actually think like that

Reactions: List

dvn

Atom
Nebulae
What is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...
image0-2.gif

this fucking gif is gold come on

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i agree. If we maybe added furniture and gun shops i think nebulous would be better

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck
it pick good stats on vit-o-matic vigor tester high luck low agility