What is Nebulous?

Cherokeedog

Neutrino
Nebulae
What is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
NewWhat is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...

go fuck yourself im not toxic

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
NewWhat is Nebulous guys and gals? A big shark in a pond of fish, a server, with a huge ass. It usually gets players off dying servers' backs, and now people are joining Neb just cause it has players, that's all, and that's why. For example, many servers like Hynes Hl2rp, Reunited, and Undetermined are already dead, and the first two don't even exist anymore. Even postbellum is losing its shit. Nebulous is ptw, so money-hungry, and the rich kids pay to be birds, have PAC3s and add beards to their chars. I see we have C24, great, Imma install the Hl2 contents, and maybe start an anti-vortigist group that kills vorts, or maybe I should not join this community. Many people had told me this community is toxic, and no, it's not losing popularity, it actually increases. What other Hl2rp server you know has 40-50+ players a day? on UG they struggle to have a strong 5 players a day. There are some dumb and clever people here, but we all know, Nebulous is the fat bully that takes the money and food of the 4th-grade kids. Isn't it time for some change? Isn't time to do something? Well, you can't do shit, the owner of Neb gets money and players without even knowing. That's what I think of Neb, and in my 3 years hl2rp career, Nebulous kept its #1 title among hl2rp servers. But I will still make an anti-vigger group, and if I'm successful oh man it will be bad for the vorts, and maybe combine as well, but I'm not here to talk about, I wanna talk about Neb, and I did talk about it enough to make you imagine Neb is a stinky-ass-server, just for having luck, and I personally don't have a problem with Nebulous, I love the server, but the community might be salty in most cases. The single things I wanna say good about Neb is that the bad system is good, 4-5 weeks bad could clearly put down minges, but minge is fun don't be crybabies...
Based schizoposter

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i too think nebulous is a shark with a huge ass

D

Deleted member 7099

i have a feeling this is on such an incredibly advanced level i can't even begin to understand it
my simple surface-level knowledge of this iceberg post isn't enough

maybe.. we should add the furniture shop..

The Milkman

Proton
Nebulae
I think if people took the time to spend time on more than just one server this gamemode wouldn't be so damn dead, but smaller servers basically have no chance, since everyone wants to be where there's lots of people.. even though there's still barely anyone who will give you the time of day even with the many people on Neb