What is the most edgy thing you have seen.

John.

Neutrino
Nebulae
The most "edgiest" thing my class did was hacking into school wi-fi and DDosing it, revealing password xD

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
we usually get internet connection by abusing a friend's telephone as a hotpost for our telephones
this guy got to know the password and he was very happy about the fact that he was "hacking us and disabling our internet access" through an app called zANTI and some NetCut app through the wifi network, he even told our mutual friend that he did a dumb move kicking him out of the network as he is just going to change his MAC address through another app and bruteforce his way back in

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
Well, here we go.
  • He smokes weed before school
  • Set a dumpster on fire, recorded it and posted it on his facebook.
  • Has sent multiple dick pics to girls here.
  • Climbed on top of a church and said he was gonna jump, I don't want to be that one guy. But he just wanted attention, he even said that he wasn't planning to jump in the first place.
  • He keeps using these outdated as fuck memes, I'm in me mums car being one of them
  • Has like the biggest ego ever and goes to the gym EVERY DAY. Keeps posting these gym pics of him "flexing", you can't really see anything to be honest with you
  • Literally thinks he's the best in everything
  • He keeps telling people that he's gonna beat them up but in reality he has never showed up to one fight

Peter Green

Good People, Good Times
Nebulae
those ugly unpopular girls who act like (and genuinely think) they are princess or goddess on earth acting all edgy and like if you tell them to shut the fuck up they reply "omg u loser shut up im way better than u im the coolest girl here" and always act elitist, always trying to gain attention when no one gives a SHIT about them

one of this kind tried to hit on me around 5 months ago for a few weeks, they're the most edgy kind of persons i ever saw
There's a couple of those in my school, they talk 24/7 and are loud as fuck, you tell them to shut up and they just get mad at you.

Reactions: List

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
image_1358.jpg

This has a lot of edges . . .thats what you meant right?

Reactions: List