What is the most edgy thing you have seen.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
kid said he write my guts on the bathroom mirror if i accidentally stepped on his shoes again

funny thing is, which makes this more retarded than edgy, he even said accidentally which means he acknowledges the fact that i accidentally did it.
had no clue who this kid was, found out later by friends that he was a serious man and was one of those kids who was a real sharp blade
E: smh, old video, should've shared a good personal story.

Reactions: List

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
kid said he write my guts on the bathroom mirror if i accidentally stepped on his shoes again

funny thing is, which makes this more retarded than edgy, he even said accidentally which means he acknowledges the fact that i accidentally did it.
had no clue who this kid was, found out later by friends that he was a serious man and was one of those kids who was a real sharp blade
E: smh, old video, should've shared a good personal story.
You should have stepped on his shoes and been like "Do it retard, I am a staff member on a RP community, i'll hit your internet harder than people in the south say :heyzeus:"

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
You should have stepped on his shoes and been like "Do it retard, I am a staff member on a RP community, i'll hit your internet harder than people in the south say :heyzeus:"
i literally said "calm yourself kiddo, not like you payed for it" finished drying my hands and walked out. when under class men think their hot shit and wanna start shit for any reason possible.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
i literally said "calm yourself kiddo, not like you payed for it" finished drying my hands and walked out. when under class men think their hot shit and wanna start shit for any reason possible.
I hate underclassmen like you don't realize how fucking stupid they are
Until you are a upperclassmen

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
I hate underclassmen like you don't realize how fucking stupid they are
Until you are a upperclassmen
Everyone says the same shit knowing in a year they will be there. But to be honest, not all under class men are bad, it's just those few edgers but that goes as well for upper.
And there is only a few year age gap, not much of a difference.
Unless its a freshman to senior, which can be 13/14=/=18 to which its a teen starting puberty vs an adult.

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
Everyone says the same shit knowing in a year they will be there. But to be honest, not all under class men are bad, it's just those few edgers but that goes as well for upper.
And there is only a few year age gap, not much of a difference.
Unless its a freshman to senior, which can be 13/14=/=18 to which its a teen starting puberty vs an adult.
true

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
This

axwg8Qv.jpg

Thanks HTC...

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
this kid anton anderson

oh boy what a little shit, he
  • unironically wore trenchcoats
  • constantly tried to hang out with the "cool kids" and got rejected every time
  • got arrested and suspended for a month once for threatening to shoot up the school
  • brought in homemade e-cig drops and begged everyone to try them (people said it tasted like piss)
  • tried to whip out his dick during an argument once to prove it was bigger (spoiler alert: it was tiny)
  • tried to "flirt" with girls by telling them all the ways he'd fuck them
  • smelled like absolute shit
  • bragged about being an enlightened atheist and actively started shit with people wearing religious imagery

Ace of Spades

Proton
Nebulae
this kid anton anderson

• got arrested and suspended for a month once for threatening to shoot up the school
  • brought in homemade e-cig drops and begged everyone to try them (people said it tasted like piss)
  • tried to whip out his dick during an argument once to prove it was bigger (spoiler alert: it was tiny)
  • bragged about being an enlightened atheist and actively started shit with people wearing religious imagery
Sounds like the typical Amercian kid to me.

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
this kid anton anderson

Oh god, you must've cringed alot. That shit is... ew.
[doublepost=1463639072][/doublepost]Most edgy shit i've seen at my school was a kid with orange hair who goes to "special" class for "special" kids. He dresses in baggy clothes and wears a cap 24/7 even though it's raining. He walks with his fucking pants sagging down to his knees and speaks with a lowered pitch, forced ofcourse.

Oh, want another one? This one kid in my class tried to stab me with a pair of keys, he also threatened to kill someone with a knife, and even showed the knife, It was about a 5$ loan. Oh, he also forces a lowered pitch voice when trying to act tough, in fact. He is sitting next to meh.

Nebulae
Two guys on the bus behind me talking very loudly about world of warcraft, and other weird shit. I mean I don't mind when people talk on the bus to their friend, but the fucking bus driver could hear them and we were on the 2nd floor. One of them also started talking equally loud about how his dad left is mother, like wtf

edit: wait thought this was cringe thread i think

Last edited:
D

Dazza

people doing parkour around my college campus

think michael scott parkour but more sad than funny