What is the most ghetto thing to happen at your school

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
i once walked into a bathroom stall and i kid you not, the entire wall had litterally 50 swastikas and cocks drawn in permanent marker
like, that happens in every school, but this stall was completely covered.

one kid made some other kid have to go to the hospital in a fight the other day, attacker ended up just getting a detention.

i fail physical education every year due to my physical health of a cancer patient

some kid from the higher grades died in his sleep last year after a party, no one even knew until like 3 days later when the school texted everyone's parents and held an assembly about it

there was some kind of chemical leak or whatever in our school last year, and the school tried to convince everyone that it was just a skunk in the vents

im a pussy so at gym i get changed in the bathroom stalls, and while i was waiting for a stall to open a special kid came in, just whipped out his dick and pissed all over the floor

nothing too bad happens at my school tbh, except all the kids are toxic as fuck and we have at least 20 students with mild-major retardation

EDIT: i just realized this thread is 'ghetto shit that happens at your school' and not 'crazy shit that happens at your school'
Eh they are in the same category

Reactions: List