What is the most ghetto thing to happen at your school

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
A kid showed up with a gun.

Two sides formed, those who supported him and those who did not (all freshman as well).

Fights happend between the reds and blues (yes, those were there colors, respectively) openly in school.

The rest of us were just like "what the fuck" and "why"

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Students roasted a Spanish teacher because she was bad. Teacher left in tears and quit that day.

School stationed police officer had to tase a kid at lunch because he was trying to shove a plastic fork in someone's eye.

Literally saw an entire large pizza fly across the classroom at ludicrous speed, only to become fucking stuck to the wall by the cheese.

Reactions: List

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
I once called a student a silly sausage. . .

. . .I proceeded to be called into the headmaster's office at the end of the day for racism, as when you burn sausages they turn black (the student was black).

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
I once called a student a silly sausage. . .

. . .I proceeded to be called into the headmaster's office at the end of the day for racism, as when you burn sausages they turn black (the student was black).
really stretching that race card

Snowbell

Neutrino
Nebulae
Lmfao man my school is full of street rats and skids, literally people just skip class and hang out at the smokers corner and do a shitton of drugs, I think we get like 4+ fights every day and I think on average I see atleast 5 people doing coke and pretty much everyone people smoking pot before schools even started. + thats not even the half of it tbh xD

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
A kid's brother came in to steal his bike, so to avoid getting the bike stolen, he took the wheels off and handed them off to his friends for safekeeping, including a guy in my class

TheDeadlyHaze

Monkey
Nebulae
A riot of these hood chicks happened, ended up with literally 20+ people in a fistfight in the main hallway of the school

It. was fucking hilarious, their hair was falling off their heads, two girls ended up having their shirts torn off. Was pretty funny to watch. Also, it was on the news all over for like a month.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Lmfao man my school is full of street rats and skids, literally people just skip class and hang out at the smokers corner and do a shitton of drugs, I think we get like 4+ fights every day and I think on average I see atleast 5 people doing coke and pretty much everyone people smoking pot before schools even started. + thats not even the half of it tbh xD
wtf are you in somalia and just using a vpn?