What is the most ghetto thing to happen at your school

D

Deleted member 225

this disabled kid or whatever broke into tears during an exam because after hearing that if someone dies in an exam you get A's everyone told him to kill himself saying shit like nobody would care and stuff.

Reactions: List

money is the motive

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
  • there was a knife fight not too long ago
  • literally like a third of the people at my school deal drugs, and I'm not just talking about grass
  • some girl got stabbed and literally cut into pieces by some psychopath
  • like 2/5 people carry knifes with them
  • graffiti is pretty much everywhere
  • there's like two actual gangs in the school with marked out turfs
  • some guy showed me his own homemade pistol which I doubt works but oh well...
[doublepost=1463427787][/doublepost]also like being pregnant aint nothing, like 5 girls in my school have already dropped out this year cos they have a baby
swear youre chattin bare ish, what school you goto 1hunna percent ik someone who goes der and well see if u chattin tru shit

Pict

Scottish Highlander
Nebulae
My sister's school was far more ghetto comparing to my Isolated Autism school

1 Girl got stabbed outside

Her maths teacher 2 years after leaving school, turned out to be a Pedo.

Cringeworthy Anti-smoke stuff happened.

At my school we had the one and only famous Violet zhiahainio, EVERYONE at scotland knows this slut, occasionally on FB she'll get 20-30 year old men asking her out or posting topless pics to her with down syndrom eyes and so on, rumor said she fucked a lot of peeps before at a younger age, I called her a slut once for being a Widow with one of my classmates etc, she also has way too much Tan it triggers

Someone left a fat shit at the toilet, and it was stuck through the Roller hole

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
  • there was a knife fight not too long ago
  • literally like a third of the people at my school deal drugs, and I'm not just talking about grass
  • some girl got stabbed and literally cut into pieces by some psychopath
  • like 2/5 people carry knifes with them
  • graffiti is pretty much everywhere
  • there's like two actual gangs in the school with marked out turfs
  • some guy showed me his own homemade pistol which I doubt works but oh well...
[doublepost=1463427787][/doublepost]also like being pregnant aint nothing, like 5 girls in my school have already dropped out this year cos they have a baby

so cringy and fake

D

Deleted member 225

so cringy and fake
sure I might have overdone some stuff like the whole gang shit which isn't really that big of a deal, maybe the statistics aren't the most accurate stuff but.... yeah all that shit is real stuff and I'm not gonna post it cos I don't wanna let everyone know where I go to school but if you search hard enough there's a bunch of news story's about the physco murder or whatever, the guy who did it was some ginger mentally disabled guy that had an obsession with dexter.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
Uh.

In Wales some kids like to deal sweets on the school premise.

And some stand outside the school and smoke regular cigarettes.

This is secondary school btw.

this is literally welsh secondary schools in a nutshell

Dr.Towers

Nucleus
Nebulae
The ghettoest things that happend when I was at school was a classmate accidentally losing the money the school entrust him to hold for a trip, another breaking a glass by tripping over his feet and a pair of girls going bare-midriff during a gym lesson in july.

I was in a nun-run private school °-°

Soldato Joker

Plays HL2RP on WWII PC
Nebulae
* WC sucks, damn how can you shit on the wall?
* School has turfs : Just like Bully Scholarship Edition
* People can smoke in class
* We got Mafia from Sicily
* You can fight for money / do armwrestling
* Carrying Knifes

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Teachers get assualted on a regular basis
Few teachers are suspected peado's

Randek

Doler
Nebulae
- someone snorted crushed up
3NIZBNO.png
because they thought they were funny
- someone snorted sawdust because they thought they were funny
- same person got kicked out of all their AQA GCSEs for passing a note that said "square head"
- a lass' water broke in a whole school assembly
- someone got expelled for throwing a bible at the head teacher

all in all a good experience

Sexy Beast

Proton
Nebulae
This one time, my teacher kept calling for the class to quiet down and stop talking, but no one did. After we all kept chattering on for a good 20 seconds, she finally cried out "Are you lot all deaf?!" In the dead silence, my companion slowly turned his head to her and said, "pardon?"

Randek

Doler
Nebulae
This one time, my teacher kept calling for the class to quiet down and stop talking, but no one did. After we all kept chattering on for a good 20 seconds, she finally cried out "Are you lot all deaf?!" In the dead silence, my companion slowly turned his head to her and said, "pardon?"
he must have been the funniest fella you've ever known

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
some kid in my primary school went on a rampage with a hockey stick, he broke a lot of computers and hit my maths teacher in the crotch

oBaron

String
Nebulae
I remember it well, those were the days of our lives me lad!

Ellis

Neutrino
Nebulae
sick i love it when people chat shit to make their lives seem interestin :)
u dont lie my bad
ur lifes just borin 20 seconds fuck me man thats ard that maaad

Last edited:

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
- someone snorted crushed up
3NIZBNO.png
because they thought they were funny
- someone snorted sawdust because they thought they were funny
- same person got kicked out of all their AQA GCSEs for passing a note that said "square head"
- a lass' water broke in a whole school assembly
- someone got expelled for throwing a bible at the head teacher

all in all a good experience

It was her personal bible as well, makes all the difference