heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Last edited:

2stronk

Proton
Nebulae
  • there was a knife fight not too long ago
  • literally like a third of the people at my school deal drugs, and I'm not just talking about grass
  • some girl got stabbed and literally cut into pieces by some psychopath
  • like 2/5 people carry knifes with them
  • graffiti is pretty much everywhere
  • there's like two actual gangs in the school with marked out turfs
  • some guy showed me his own homemade pistol which I doubt works but oh well...
[doublepost=1463427787][/doublepost]also like being pregnant aint nothing, like 5 girls in my school have already dropped out this year cos they have a baby
CVO5KPz.png

are you sure you don't live in uganda??

Reactions: List

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
Someone vaped in one of the lifts and set off the smoke alarm. Someone also used the Wifi to pirate a movie and I think the company was actually threatening to sue.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
What the fuck is your schools, we get max one fight a week and maybe someone calls another person a cunt, that's about it (sort of)

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
What the fuck is your schools, we get max one fight a week and maybe someone calls another person a cunt, that's about it (sort of)
Most fights in UK schools consist of people just circling each other for like 20 mins then finally one of them swings then the teacher comes over.

Most

D

Deleted member 225

tbh my school aint even that bad compared to some shit holes in croydon and such

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
Most fights in UK schools consist of people just circling each other for like 20 mins then finally one of them swings then the teacher comes over.

Most
Depends really on who it is, some bitch casually slaps people for fun

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
hello my friends welcome to scotlan
  • kid got his head boxed in for hitting somebody in the head with a soft, foam ball - he died later that day
  • knife crime isn't rare around here, police are always patrolling around the school most days
  • fights happen all the time
  • somebody brought in a machete to trade it for his friends armani hat lol

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
somebody brought in a machete to trade it for his friends armani hat lol
Similar situation happened in my school one time, some kid said he had a machete in his bag

and he got searched, rip.

He was joking obviously, but the school shat themselves when they heard about it p sure

Hoblit

mic check mic check?
B A N N E D
Nebulae
nothing special happens at my gymnasium, worst thing would be some kid writing with a permanent marker on the wall.

Chester

custom title
Nebulae
Similar situation happened in my school one time, some kid said he had a machete in his bag

and he got searched, rip.

He was joking obviously, but the school shat themselves when they heard about it p sure
yeah the kid was searched, excluded + arrested rip