What is your favorite sauce?

Nebulae
I'd Have to say Kewpie Mayo, or some other japanese semifluid. Those guys have some quality emulsions and reductions :)
japanmayo_grande.jpg

Nebulae
Ah. A man of complex flavors. Your heart has clearly seen trauma but you have emerged better for it. God bless.
[doublepost=1543811900][/doublepost]
tomato sauce
You embrace who you are as a person, and for that you get respect. You know what you want, and you don't let anybody tell you otherwise. God bless.
[doublepost=1543811947][/doublepost]
Marinara.
A man of culture. You appreciate the finer things in life. Maybe a lovely soiree with the other talks of the town. I strive to know such high fashion. God bless.
[doublepost=1543811995][/doublepost]

You are a humorist. Eric Andre is a man of passion and love. You share his fire and his stylings, and his outgoing nature. You are a god among men. God bless, mulatto.
[doublepost=1543812063][/doublepost]
real :heyzeus: eat spicy mustard @skeletonman
You waltz with danger, you laugh in death's face, yet you also have a great appreciation for flavor. You like the beauty in pain and pleasure. God bless.
[doublepost=1543812077][/doublepost]
No.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Garlic mayo
Or maybe harissa
You.... You are impressive for two reasons. First, you too appreciate the fine properties of garlic. Second, you are a trailblazer, a gastronaut for indeed I had never heard of this harissa sauce. Tunisian cuisine, the taste of a culture, entirely out of my mind. Thank you. Thank you for exposing me to new cultures, ideas, and most importantly tastes. I will procure some of this harissa sauce as soon as possible. GOD BLESS.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
You.... You are impressive for two reasons. First, you too appreciate the fine properties of garlic. Second, you are a trailblazer, a gastronaut for indeed I had never heard of this harissa sauce. Tunisian cuisine, the taste of a culture, entirely out of my mind. Thank you. Thank you for exposing me to new cultures, ideas, and most importantly tastes. I will procure some of this harissa sauce as soon as possible. GOD BLESS.
Use sparingly. That shit is hot as fuck.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Bearnaisesauce is pretty good but its a Swedish thing

there's some good sweet chili sauces and ranch dressings and remoulade is good too

Dostoevsky

Electron
Nebulae
Gochujang sauce/paste which is just absolutely fucking awesome especially with wings thank me later.

Oh and Tabasco, you literally can’t go wrong with fucking Tabasco.

Nebulae
Gochujang sauce/paste which is just absolutely fucking awesome especially with wings thank me later.

Oh and Tabasco, you literally can’t go wrong with fucking Tabasco.
Gochujang im familiar with. Ive made Korean bbq and its a quality jiggle.