What kind of environments would you want to explore in this iteration?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
metro

artyom-metro-exodus.gif

ideally with surface that's heavily gassed and dangerous in general (even if this just means usage of surface-style event builds so going to the surface can be purely an event thing)

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
metro

artyom-metro-exodus.gif

ideally with surface that's heavily gassed and dangerous in general (even if this just means usage of surface-style event builds so going to the surface can be purely an event thing)
rp_metrotunnels

Mike65536

The Motha' Fuckin' Newports.
Nebulae
I know this has been a topic for a while, but I think a balls to the walls- guns spilling out of every corner event series set in the USA would be cool af. I think, for rebels and Union, cool stories about not only the concept of personal liberty, but also how draining the paper trails of bureaucracy can be on a better formed force can be told, as IRL, we have more guns than people here in the states, and plenty of people would go up in arms the moment the Unions intentions were clear.

I also think City 1 (New York) would be a cool place to see. (If we ever went back to City RP)

Nebulae

It'd be cool atleast if cops were more open to letting citizens in their bases to operate kinda like a town, with cops and their garrison housing what remains of loyalists

Cop town with loyalist citizens
Rebel town with refugee citizens

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I still reckon i17 would've been a much more dynamic map if every bloody server didn't put a camera on every angle and bio-lock every. fucking. sewer door they could find.

They literally designed opportunities for people to sneak in and out of the city and every rp server collectively told the level designer to fuck off.

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
Georgia. That is not a joke.

I want my cossack fucking combine hunters