What kind of music or bands do y'all like

D

Deleted member 4795

System of a Down is pretty dope. Gorillaz is a favorite of many of us here too *COUGH COUGH BLACKQUILL*

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
hip hop wise been listening to a lot of kanye west, earl sweatshirt, brockhampton, lil b, mf doom

rock wise just been checking out king crimson and listening to a fair bit of pink floyd

RnB wise frank ocean, steve lacy, daniel caesar

Reactions: List

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
Metal music basically
Iron Maiden, Ghost, Anthrax. Mainly Iron Maiden though.
I listen to some beatles and joji

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Metal music basically
Iron Maiden, Ghost, Anthrax. Mainly Iron Maiden though.
I listen to some beatles and joji

man iron maiden, anthrax and ghost sounds like hard rock when you've heard underground metal from even more though for maiden and anthrax in the 80s

Last edited:
Nebulae

after about a lifetime of listening to dumb music my taste is too sporadic but at the same time fuck it, never limit yourself to one genre, they all have something to offer.​

D

Deleted member 19

I'm into bands like Bush, Beck, Catherine Wheel when it comes to alternate stuff:

I also like Rammstein, Metallica, Iron Maiden, and Marilyn Manson's rock/metal songs.

I'm also into the 'lighter' forms of rock like Smashing Pumpkins (1979, Today, Bullet with Butterfly Wings) and Green Day (Holiday, Troubled Times, Boulevard).

There's also this small 90's indie band called Weezer I used to listen to growing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0rV88Ev-og

I like classical shit too. Stuff like the 2001: A Space Odyssey soundtrack and Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata (the slower version) really get me into the 'zone' when I'm writing an RP doc. Also, whoever created the piano version of Yann Tiersen's Sur Le Fil and Summer 78 is a genuis.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

I'm into bands like Bush, Beck, Catherine Wheel when it comes to alternate stuff:

There's also this small 90's indie band called Weezer I used to listen to growing up.

m8 bush is like the alternative to like malwart is to starbucks
and weezer was never a "small 90s indie band" they were on a major label throughout the 90s and beyond, and they sold millions of albums in the 90s rofl

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Depends on what im in the mood for, most of the time recently it’s been Run the Jewels, Death Grips, Rage, The I.L.Ys, Puppet, and Aesop Rock

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Weezer, Gorillaz, Sabaton

been checking out Ozma recently pretty nice

also, lots and lots of weeb music

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
this cool site tells you spotify stats if yu use spotify
http://107.170.81.187:8080/public/top

my top 25 for the last 4 weeks (so summer basically)

d13d1d8b26af0baf2202be8305606772.png

n.e.r.d is nice
listen to n.e.r.d

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i listen to 90's/early 00's japanese indie rock, shoegaze, and math rock
i also like my occassional stoner/doom metal like OM

p sure everyone knows what shoegaze is

here's som fun garage rock for the hell of it

and weezer was never a "small 90s indie band" they were on a major label throughout the 90s and beyond, and they sold millions of albums in the 90s rofl
i uhh think he was being ironic