Serious What name do I give to my stray cat? (Edit: Kitty is MIA ;~;)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
don't

get rid of it, cats are the devil
5894281f18.jpg

Reactions: List
Nebulae
My uncle tried to get rid of her 15 times. Even did things that I'd rather not talk about. But she came back.

This is by far the most interesting comment in this thread. What did he do to/with your cat? Also is it chipped or not?

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
This is by far the most interesting comment in this thread. What did he do to/with your cat? Also is it chipped or not?
She's not chipped, no. And my uncle, he did things I'd rather not mention, although I think they aren't true because it sounded like banter. I don't want people to hate my uncle. Simply he's just not an animal person and would do/did something that other people may find evil or immoral.

Update on the kitty; We had to go to work and she was left alone. Turns out she left home. This happened a few days ago. She didn't return yet. I can only hope. If nothing happens, then; R.I.P Kitty 2019-2019

o7

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Have you been to the vets to check if their microchipped mate?

Don’t want to sound harsh but you could be taking away someone’s pet without even knowing it

Edit: is the car fuckin chipped and I missed the post or what

Godot

Electron
Nebulae
Have you been to the vets to check if their microchipped mate?

Don’t want to sound harsh but you could be taking away someone’s pet without even knowing it

Edit: is the car fuckin chipped and I missed the post or what
It's not chipped, I said it like 10 times. It was literally around a 1 to 3 months old cat. It strayed into our place like 15 times and the 16th time we decided to keep it. But like I said, its not like it matters anymore because she left. If she was indeed someone else's, she must've returned now.