What OS do you use? Which do you prefer?

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
Auto-shutdowns for updates even when I go out of my way to specify not to do it. I was watching a cool vinny stream and then suddenly BAM it's gone :(
Weird, I never had this, do you not have it set on to do it in off hours? Windows 10 allows you to set a time from when the PC is used to when it isn't so it would update during that time period rather when you're playing.

edit: also by edge cases he means Microsoft Edge which is basically a more power efficient chrome for laptops.

Reactions: List

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
lol why is there so much salt on w10, like are you so retarded you can't set it up after your own preferences?
w10 is smooth and quick to boot, all good

Reactions: List

Koch

Time to dance
Nebulae
I dunno what you mean by edge cases if I'm honest :/

Anything pre-2000 I'm using the standard 98/Me or anything after that period on Xp SP3

This is probably just a personal gripe of me not beeing able to locate stuff, since I'm used to Windows 7, I just feel like everything is muddled and would have been fine if it was left where it was.

Also another problem windows 10 introduced while I was writing this post, ironically enough

Auto-shutdowns for updates even when I go out of my way to specify not to do it. I was watching a cool vinny stream and then suddenly BAM it's gone :(
Weird about the autoreboot, it generally tries to go for a time you don't seem to use the computer.

For the compat, try Windows 8 (I know it sounds silly).

I have learned to embrace the search to locate anything on Windows, I love using search. Try to use search. Search.