What phone do you have?

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had my OnePlus One for three years but sadly it died and bootloops without a cure.

Currently using a Samsung J1 which is slow as fuck and just plain horrible.

Will save up for an LG V30 once I start my apprenticeship.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I had my OnePlus One for three years but sadly it died and bootloops without a cure.

Currently using a Samsung J1 which is slow as fuck and just plain horrible

Yeah, my Oneplus one was working fine, but it fell out of my pocket and ended up suspended by my pair of earphones above a tile, still don't know how the screen cracked though, it was only like 10cm from the floor when the earphones came out.

Think I might try and sell it as "practically new" once the screen gets replaced along with my spare phone.

Reactions: List

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
Iphone 7 bought by that beautiful tax time money

I hate this phone...

21ml

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Yeah, my Oneplus one was working fine, but it fell out of my pocket and ended up suspended by my pair of earphones above a tile, still don't know how the screen cracked though, it was only like 10cm from the floor when the earphones came out.

Think I might try and sell it as "practically new" once the screen gets replaced along with my spare phone.

I allowed mine to get super hot sometimes when video calling for long periods while plugged in, the heat may have damaged some internals causing this. I was running on Lineage OS 14.1. The phone randomly crashed and began bootlooping when I tried to open the snapchat hotdog filter. After this, it would crash in recovery when trying to flash any Marshmallow or newer ROM. I managed to get it booting on CM12.1 for Lollipop, but it would work for about 5-10 minutes before crashing and bootlooping again.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
I allowed mine to get super hot sometimes when video calling for long periods while plugged in, the heat may have damaged some internals causing this. I was running on Lineage OS 14.1. The phone randomly crashed and began bootlooping when I tried to open the snapchat hotdog filter. After this, it would crash in recovery when trying to flash any Marshmallow or newer ROM. I managed to get it booting on CM12.1 for Lollipop, but it would work for about 5-10 minutes before crashing and bootlooping again.
tbh that phone is one of the worst phones I've ever known for heat, the back gets burning hot if you do intense shit.

Pinka

(snort)
Nebulae
LG Bello. I never cared much for phones, never had one until i became 14 and steam mobile guard became a thing. I very much enjoyed trading in games like TF2, and seeing it ruined by that security shit (you have to wait 14915 days before trade goes through) it was pretty much mandatory at that point, because no-one wants to wait 3 days for a trade, when they can just find someone else and do it in less than a day.

Reactions: List

Katie

Neutrino
Nebulae
LG Bello. I never cared much for phones, never had one until i became 14 and steam mobile guard became a thing. I very much enjoyed trading in games like TF2, and seeing it ruined by that security shit (you have to wait 14915 days before trade goes through) it was pretty much mandatory at that point, because no-one wants to wait 3 days for a trade, when they can just find someone else and do it in less than a day.

I was the one to tell You that LG Bello is good.

also
LG K3 LTE here

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Xperia Z5.

Owned it for a while, and it hasn't failed me yet.

21ml

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Sad my Oneplus one died and tired of using the Samsung J1 I ordered a Google Pixel 2 XL

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
iPhone SE and an iPhone 5s cracked to fuck