What should I improve on my PC?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
What psu would you suggest, if you have any suggestions?

Also - how much of an issue is my slow RAM? I’m basically trying to prioritise and build from there
if youre getting a ryzen 9 then you'll want to upgrade the ram with it so your cpu can run as fast as it can, basically the cpu piggy backs off your ram so a faster speed will help. it wont be a giant issue, but your cpu definitely would be getting bottlenecked

any power supply rated at 80 plus gold or higher will be worth your money. if you want ease of use then get one thats modular, 700 watt

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Raiden im 100% certain you're using 2400mhz memory, and xmp kicks it to 3000mhz
go to the performance tab in task manager and look at the memory speed at the bottom

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Raiden im 100% certain you're using 2400mhz memory, and xmp kicks it to 3000mhz
go to the performance tab in task manager and look at the memory speed at the bottom
gxA2gBG_d.webp

[doublepost=1650299574][/doublepost]Also idk if it matters but one ram was in the black slot and the other in a red, do tbey need to be in the same colour? lol

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
there should text on your motherboard next to the slots that will say DIMMA1, B1, A2 and B2. it might say FIRST, which is the slots you should put them in - otherwise use the A2 and B2 slots