what sports do you play

D

Deleted member 305

Do you guys support any profesional teams in sports?

that depends, honestly. firstly on the sport, and then on the country

but to give you a brief overview, from Greek football league ("Super" League-Greek Cup) I support PAOK. i dont really go big on any german-european teams, so i cant answer accurately on that

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
that depends, honestly. firstly on the sport, and then on the country

but to give you a brief overview, from Greek football league ("Super" League-Greek Cup) I support PAOK. i dont really go big on any german-european teams, so i cant answer accurately on that
I support my Local team. Feyenoord Rotterdam. A pretty big dutch side in Football within (The Eredivisie) Who are going to play in the Champion League next season.

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I just run up to them and kick their shins and the ref never sees.

I used to do the same but it always ends up with a fight. So I kinda stopped playing, watching is fun. Also you can troll the players like "hey bro your shoe ties are open" and they loose the ball. My favorite is ripping of a kent branded cigarette taking off the mint, blowing it in your hand and rubbing it to the enemy team players' eyes. Lots of more tricks..

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Do you guys support any profesional teams in sports?
OM :heyzeus: my local team

My favorite is ripping of a kent branded cigarette taking off the mint, blowing it in your hand and rubbing it to the enemy team players' eyes. Lots of more tricks..
u gonna waste a cig like that when u could rol a spliff

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
Don't take Elia away from me :(
Bx9vrSL.jpg

:^) no gratz for our recent accomplishment?

Yoshez

lord of flies
Nebulae
at the moment nothing. used to do krav maga and moved to mma, probably starting mma again soon once my fractured pinkie has healed properly and i'm confident enough to start throwing punches again without having to be afraid of another fracture