what sports do you play

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
used to play floorball as goalkeeper but then I got glasses and now I can't see shit without them, can't keep them on with the goalkeeper mask helmet whatever :(

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
I used to play tennis and got myself as low as a 4.8 but now I am just training bcs playing against adults isn't fun at all. Currently I play football for a club that has a team in the second division. BVV Barendrecht. I also just fitniss and lift weights and shit. I also do a bit of boxing.

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
i swim regularly and play tennis sometimes. I used to play football/soccer where i usually played centre forward or centre-back, but i wasn't very good at scoring goals so i was mostly just annoying my opponents

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I used to play floorball a lot with my friends at my old school

We kicked ass

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
during winter i do skiing but thats p much about it

used to go to contests and shit, usually in the ~7th place out of like 30 people

no longer doing it because winter in slovakia sucks ass and running seems like a better alternative :^)

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
no longer doing it because winter in slovakia sucks ass and running seems like a better alternative :^)
come here then for skiing my mans

guaranteed, usually you have tonnes of annoying children and kindergartens on the hill but y'know. you can set up a game of hitting them, ten points each

axido

whatttttttt
Nebulae
come here then for skiing my mans

guaranteed, usually you have tonnes of annoying children and kindergartens on the hill but y'know. you can set up a game of hitting them, ten points each

i have ptsd from skiing children

i tried avoiding one as he/she went into my path when i was going down really fast and i ended up breaking my collar bone
happened at the end of december 2013 so i missed out the skiing season on january and february rip

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I just run up to them and kick their shins and the ref never sees.
You're not a good defender you're just a fucking piece of shit.

I used to play football and I was really good until I broke my ankle and tore my ACL because of a dickhead like you. Surgery was botched and I only fully recovered like two years later

D

Deleted member 305

I used to play football and I was really good until I broke my ankle and tore my ACL because of a dickhead like you. Surgery was botched and I only fully recovered like two years later

ouch.

anyways, in football i play right side defender and in basketball i like playing a 4 (power forward)

Nebulae

ppl wear shinguards too why would u kick their shin....................

also ACL is terrible injury, r.i.p.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

:(

I've only ever kicked someone's shin once and it was because I fucked up on getting the ball from them and they tripped.

I normally just kick the ball away from them.

Sorry for your leg.