what was contact V

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
we can't quantify how good it was using simple english words, sorry

Maxim

Proton
Nebulae
yessssssssssssssssssssssss but can you explain what happened and what it was about?

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
yessssssssssssssssssssssss but can you explain what happened and what it was about?
i believe it went something like this:

populace of city 17 was being transferred to city 3

train crashed outside the city

all the citizens got caught up in the fighting between two rebel factions: red eurasia and white eurasia, both of which were originally the same group.

the cp forces in the city were dwindling - i believe they only had around 300 officers or so. there was also a loyalist fanatic group called invictus. so it was basically all four forces fighting eachother - at least, that's what it was in the first part.

eventually, transhuman soldiers rounded everybody up and we went into the inner city. there was no active fighting but it all culminated in a big assault on the nexus (i think?).

Reactions: List

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
eventually, transhuman soldiers rounded everybody up and we went into the inner city. there was no active fighting but it all culminated in a big assault on the nexus (i think?).
Oh man...I remember that. I was a part of it and I got killed almost instantly. But, it was fun.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
the best part was that cp's could finally do everything they wanted (drugs, taking their masks off in front of citizens, hell no one eventually was beaten up for doing illegal stuff) because of dispatch's absence in the outer city, and even citizens had fun with passive either by staying in the loyal area and help CWU/CP or become a rebel

Solicitous

Roleplay Police
Nebulae
populace of city 17 was being transferred to city 3
City 10, you meant.

taking their masks off in front of citizens

Yeah, sure...
I know, how that one went out.

ZcRzC25.png

Last edited:

Solicitous

Roleplay Police
Nebulae
a5e36c9402.png

Are you sure
Thought that it was City 10 since the Overseer guy always referred St. Petersburg for whatever reason.
Either way, I managed to find something else stuffed within an abandoned folder.

An illegal sweep that happended because Dallas wanted to, but was cut short because Simeon was too busy killing bluesuits in an arena.

Woah...

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
An illegal sweep that happended because Dallas wanted to, but was cut short because Simeon was too busy killing bluesuits in an arena.

Woah...

that video isnt contact 5 it was the other one they did that tried to be contact v