What were you planning to do after high school?

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
This man is set for life.

btw totally go for comp sci, provided you land employment you will be breaking 100k easily. I make well passed that with my degrees as is and my current line of work not only comps me for education costs but provides a % pay raise depending on my degree.

Enjoy all the physics, calculus, and discrete mathematics. Comp sci degrees are treated pretty much like every other engineering degree.

fishface009

Proton
Nebulae
I would like to have been higher up by now but I spent a lot of time working as a clerk in some jobs but I'm doing what I wanted now

Buster

Neutrino
Nebulae
I made a lot of money from an eBay business during high school, so I decided to take a few years off when I finished college. It's now three years later and I'm considerably fatter, very lazy, and am slowly losing the will to live. When I start running out of money I'll probably go to University and do something useful with my life.

Joe Thompson

Electron
Nebulae
I made a lot of money from an eBay business during high school, so I decided to take a few years off when I finished college. It's now three years later and I'm considerably fatter, very lazy, and am slowly losing the will to live. When I start running out of money I'll probably go to University and do something useful with my life.
Do something that will help society? Pfttt for us nerds that's way too overrated

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
Gonna go into a business school/college and get into marketing

if that doesn't work than i'll just pursue professional fighting

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
prostitute that offers erp instead of real life sexual services. This way people who dont live in my vicinity can still use my services.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
My high school days have long since passed and grow more vague and distant with every passing year, I always envisioned myself going straight off to further education and dedicating my life to my career.

I guess that worked out, minus the part where I work extremely irregular shifts, take care of a family and spend absurd amounts on hobbies such as roleplaying with a gathering of social rejects on the internet.

Reactions: List