What would you do if every other human disappeared?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
probably do what I normally do on top of just surviving
use other peoples stuff
be sad that I have 0 video games because theres no more maintained game launchers
grab a plane that is very easy to start and fly using the millions of guides on it out there. something like a cessna and then either crash n die or just keep vibing. either way im perfectly ok living in the world alone

Reactions: List

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
ive thought about this quite a bit i would stock up on a bunch of acid then go to the white house put on kiss me thru the phone by soulja boy on the oval office bluetooth speakers munch down as many tabs as i can and hit that stanky leg until i pass out and die from exhaustion or ascend to paradise

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
well, contemplate my life really
muster up courage and then get my car, drive about the city to some key locations like a library for a bunch of maps and a lot of books on shit that could prove useful later down the line such as mechanics or self-aid

Live through Europe see the beauty now that all the retards are gone... sadge over the fact my friends and family is gone.

Get a boat, go to america if I find a feasable way, make my way around the country steal shit and just have a fun life lol. visit some restricted places and check out planes. i really love planes.

And then kill myself who knows

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
i would go to a bunch of places like police stations and just read all the interesting files they have

Id award myself a driving licence

make myself prime minister

drive a train

demolish the shard or something it’d be funny

then probably shoot myself

im not interested in surviving, my friends and family and everyone I’ve ever loved or will love are gone - what’s the point

I’d stick around for my cat tho

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
thinking truthfully

i’d take a day to figure out if there’s actually anyone left

then probably for as long as it takes me to get bored, i’d just do absolutely anything and everything i could possibly think of

eat some really nice expensive food before it goes off, do every drug i can find, speed a lambo down a motorway, blow said lambo up with a tank because why not, nick some guns from an army garrison and go wild somewhere, play stairway to heaven in a guitar shop without getting kicked out, procure a very large boat and travel the world

i would stroll to the vatican and see what’s hidden in the archives
check out area 51 and probably be sourly disappointed
demolish that one specific really really fucking ugly building in new york that’s literally just a rectangle building that pokes into the air and looks disgusting

then i would likely just live out my days in a crumbling city, living my will smith x the last of us fantasy surrounded by wild animals and overgrowth

maybe i’d kill myself, maybe not

would be cool though

hey let’s spice up the arg, food doesn’t go off and someone was nice enough to shut down the nuclear power stations before everyone disappeared, then it’s fun!

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
one thing that'll be a pain in the arse are packs of feral dogs though
that and escaped zoo animals

yeah good fucking luck with that

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
one thing that'll be a pain in the arse are packs of feral dogs though
that and escaped zoo animals

yeah good fucking luck with that
just get a flamethrower lmao

GMK

Electron
Nebulae
why bother, you're the last human alive

eventually you will die and that will be the end of the human race
might as well make it an adventure

do it for the experience, anything you've always wanted to do that doesn't involve others.

you could fuck a wombat and nothing would change but your view on life.
[doublepost=1630627319][/doublepost]
Damn thats crazy i think id just od on ketamine
you will see the universe

Willy del Silly

huh?
Premium Member
Nebulae
collect all the food and then chill in my house before the power eventually goes out and then die of a heat stroke or insanity

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
collect all the food and then chill in my house before the power eventually goes out and then die of a heat stroke or insanity
move all your stuff to the power plant, learn how to make power or blow it up then just keep going from power plant to power plant across the US until you get it right or die trying

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
nothin, probably just rationing shit and wander to the ends of earth

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
Probably die of the first bad injury or disease I get

D

Deleted member 243

Changed my mind. I would devote my entire existence to looking for abandoned top secret labs. Someone would have a cloning lab somewhere. I will restart the entire human race but due to the rampant incest it will be Habsburgers. Habsburger chin will be mainstream.

I will document it all on stone slabs and people will create a religion thinking I'm fucking God or something. I trolled the entire new human race to repeat what we did and kill each other because of those slabs.

D

Deleted member 4795

I'd go to disneychannel.com without my parents permission.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Take care of the cat and the dog until they're gone, them prob off myself tbh

not really much point if all of humanity is gone

Hunk

Extraction Point
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
take a shit in public would be one of things id look forward to do