Serious What's with people joking about poland?

shit

Atom
Nebulae
image0-6.png

Reactions: List

mert

Atom
Nebulae
poland is made fun of to deflect any hate towards the perfidious anglos and the sly dutchmen

D

Deleted member 930

There is a german joke.

"Kommen sie nach Polen ihr Auto ist schon dort"

"Come to Poland your Car is already there"

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
There is a german joke.

"Kommen sie nach Polen ihr Auto ist schon dort"

"Come to Poland your Car is already there"

This is the pinnacle of German humor and it's pathetic. I can imagine him snorting to himself as he typed this, as if this was an absolute spirit bomb of a comment, and then reading it out loud in his disgusting language "schlieben fleeb hack jurgeflachtung" before falling into a coughing fit from the laughter. I almost pity him.

this copy paste rings true every time i get reminded of it

D

Deleted member 930

This is the pinnacle of German humor and it's pathetic. I can imagine him snorting to himself as he typed this, as if this was an absolute spirit bomb of a comment, and then reading it out loud in his disgusting language "schlieben fleeb hack jurgeflachtung" before falling into a coughing fit from the laughter. I almost pity him.

Okay.....

D

Deleted member 930

Never knew it was to do with someone saying they'd rather live in hl2rp than Poland

I just hate Poland

I really don't know much about Poland except for a Friend who is Polish and goes there in Summer to visit relatives and there was Buddy of mine Arma 3 Unit who told me that one of his Friends got beaten up by couple of Polish Students when he was exchange student there.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Dude stop making fun of German humor.

It's no laughing matter.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
xC5MBBa.jpg

>be me
>enters the thread and the two connected cursed words appear
> g e r m a n . h u m o r .
>never again