Serious What's your opinion of your home country

Nebulae
What I've also noticed during my 1 week stay there is that the petrolheads in Budapest simply give no shits about anyone.
  • Crossing the sidewalk - Honk
  • Crossing the sidewalk, but it turns red 3/4 way through - honk
  • Crossing the sidewalk during green light anyway - Honk
  • Car standing parked, but there's a guy in it and you pass it - Honked to death.
And the speeds that they go around anywhere not in the city center... Guess that why there's no one jay walking.

Is it common in Hungary, or just my bad luck?
(Also, any clue what does [Bah-seh-een] means? We were warned not to say it as in Russian it means "pool" but in Magyar... well "Find out for yourselves")

Last edited:

Oi Susy!

Quark
Nebulae
Belarus in brief:
Potato%20Attack%2008MAY2012.jpg

1200px-Potato_pancakes.jpg

Reactions: List

sneezy02

String
Nebulae
I love aussie, we're actually one of the nicest but semi-racist bunch of people I've seen. America is full of trigger happy, self hating, destructive people that are gonna definitely get us all killed at some point.

pepsi fish

Electron
Nebulae
  • Crossing the sidewalk - Honk
  • Crossing the sidewalk, but it turns red 3/4 way through - honk
  • Crossing the sidewalk during green light anyway - Honk
  • Car standing parked, but there's a guy in it and you pass it - Honked to death.

Is it common in Hungary, or just my bad luck?
Thank God I don't live in the capital, I've actually never encountered something like that before. But they do sound like the "retard-acting-important-individual" type. Also the center of Budapest is quite stressful, we passed through there a few times but I always had a headache during that part of the journey.

Also, any clue what does [Bah-seh-een] means?
I can't really think of any word with that vocabulary, but it's similar to "baz(d)meg". It means 'fuck'. If you insert a 'd' it'd mean 'fuck you'.

Nebulae
Thank God I don't live in the capital, I've actually never encountered something like that before. But they do sound like the "retard-acting-important-individual" type. Also the center of Budapest is quite stressful, we passed through there a few times but I always had a headache during that part of the journey.

I can't really think of any word with that vocabulary, but it's similar to "baz(d)meg". It means 'fuck'. If you insert a 'd' it'd mean 'fuck you'.
Really? I absolutely adored your streets. Their feel of being filled with... everything, seemed kind of baroque-esque to me
AL4MCVT.jpg
...is what I'm roughly talking about. Tho if you're talking about the very center of it, then yeah I must agree. It seemed... too crowded. Cause this is the amount of people in one place I was used to.
old-town-vilnius-590.jpg
You guys have it on a whole other level... Especially near the tram stations

Also thanks for clearing up that word thing. Now I know that we were falsely scared into not mentioning "pools" for any reason... :smiley:

D

Deleted member 930

For me, Austria is like a shiny Diamond in a middle of a big Museum because the living condition is decent and well preserved in my POV.

I was in Istanbul which I thought would be a pleasant trip since I heard how beautiful the city is. I didn't quite like it because I couldn't really call it "safe" and the traffic there is terrible as well and gives you headaches if you try to get through Istanbul by the highway.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Wales is nice.

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
ANCIENT EGYPT

1- Pyramids are awesome
2- Powerful army
3- A rich country
4- Justice everywhere
5- Ancient Egyptians were smart
6- Fair leaders and kings
7- Awesomeness of ancient cities

MODERN EGYPT

1- Horse shit everywhere around The Pyramids
2- My internet keeps getting shit speed for no fucking reason
3- We have a mindless bald fuckstick that barely remembers his name as a leader
4- Bribe the judges and you're free from a specific crime
5- Driving in Egypt is more dangerous and difficult than destroying a tank with a toothpick
6- Poor as fuck country thanks to our "president"
7- We don't have laws about jaywalking
8- Garbage everywhere in the streets
9- Ministers are diagnosed with AIDS
10- Military conscription system makes the Egyptian army more like a militiant force
11- Autism everywhere

Last edited:

15sharplesb

Neutrino
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Britain: Pretty damn proud of my country since we had an empire once, even as a tiny island we've dominated many times

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
ANCIENT EGYPT

1- Pyramids are awesome
2- Powerful army
3- A rich country
4- Justice everywhere
5- Ancient Egyptians were smart
6- Fair leaders and kings
7- Awesomeness of ancient cities

MODERN EGYPT

1- Horse shit everywhere around The Pyramids
2- My internet keeps getting shit speed for no fucking reason
3- We have a mindless bald fuckstick that barely remembers his name as a leader
4- Bribe the judges and you're free from a specific crime
5- Driving in Egypt is more dangerous and difficult than destroying a tank with a toothpick
6- Poor as fuck country thanks to our "president"
7- We don't have laws about jaywalking
8- Garbage everywhere in the streets
9- Ministers are diagnosed with AIDS
10- Military conscription system makes the Egyptian army more like a militiant force
11- Autism everywhere

become the next Nassar
be the man you were born to be

D

Deleted member 22

I love America intensively, I always wear an American flag pin at work and on all political tests I take I'm designated as a chauvinist

Shimax

Bri'ish and proud
Premium Member
Nebulae
England. Cold and stormy. 'nuff said...

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Atleast we're not Romania.

USA rules, Romanians, fix your shit.

I love aussie, we're actually one of the nicest but semi-racist bunch of people I've seen. America is full of trigger happy, self hating, destructive people that are gonna definitely get us all killed at some point.
why are you people talking shit about other countries? nobody cares. even in a thread about talking about YOUR own country, cunts will still take shots at others