• Vast culture depending on regions​
  • Porcodio is the number 1 most used word​
  • Health care is free​
  • Governman ussually pays you if you have a child​
  • You can go anywhere with a bus, no need for cars.​
  • Food is healthy​
  • Lovely place to have a romantic date.​

Italy Cons
  • FULL and I mean FULL Of Immigrates, and FULL OF ROMANIANS no joke they are taking over Italy.​
  • Most regions hate each other, like I hate people from naples... (no offense, but we are sworn enemies, 95% of them are my enemy)​
  • The education isn't great, Untill i Came to the US I was failing school cause the teachers sucked at teaching.​
  • People (Ussually the Immigrants) Smell a LOT in the busses, making purfume a must if you don't like onions.​
  • We will kill each other if Soccer is in the way.​
  • People don't really pay the bus (Don't know if this is a con or not)​
  • Our government isn't the greates, let us not talk about Berlusconi.​
  • Internet SUCKS, I tough high speed internet was fake till I came to the US.​
  • Our youtubers are 5.5/10 and their demographic are small childs with little minds.​
  • People will yell "[INSERT OBJECT HERE] 5 EURO, ONLY 5 EURO" at you for 30+ minutes everywhere you go.​

In short, it's a beutifull place to go on vacation, but it is I wouldn't say horrible, but it isn't great, at least for me. Mostly for the education really, I guess I like american culture better, that said I still have a house there and the food is great, honestly, visit Italy just for the food, then go back to your place. Best tuna in the world? "Rio Mare"​

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

Country has been in the shitter for awhile, and will be in the shitter probably for the rest of days. Country is always going to be divided. Blacks, cops, Liberals, Right Wings, doesn't matter. As long as the country has something to be pissed at itself for, it will. The only time the majority can get along is when a tragedy happens like boston boming, newtown, etc. Even then, there are idiots with conspiracy theorys

Candle

buzz buzz
Nebulae
America makes me sad. Politics. People. Guh. Sad.

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
The SNP is a secret plot to crush Scotland and all it once stood for.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
133d8b_6353727.jpg

Here is a an overused meme explaining it.
Also:
- Amazing scenery
- Good culture
- People cry about how shitty it is and end up leaving instead of trying to fix it
- The gorvernment is full of thiefs
- Nationalist thinking is kindoff dead

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
Italy Pros
  • Fantastic over the top food for cheap prices.​
  • Lots of places to visit​
  • Good temperature depending on season​
  • Vast culture depending on regions​
  • Porcodio is the number 1 most used word​
  • Health care is free​
  • Governman ussually pays you if you have a child​
  • You can go anywhere with a bus, no need for cars.​
  • Food is healthy​
  • Lovely place to have a romantic date.​

Italy Cons
  • FULL and I mean FULL Of Immigrates, and FULL OF ROMANIANS no joke they are taking over Italy.​
  • Most regions hate each other, like I hate people from naples... (no offense, but we are sworn enemies, 95% of them are my enemy)​
  • The education isn't great, Untill i Came to the US I was failing school cause the teachers sucked at teaching.​
  • People (Ussually the Immigrants) Smell a LOT in the busses, making purfume a must if you don't like onions.​
  • We will kill each other if Soccer is in the way.​
  • People don't really pay the bus (Don't know if this is a con or not)​
  • Our government isn't the greates, let us not talk about Berlusconi.​
  • Internet SUCKS, I tough high speed internet was fake till I came to the US.​
  • Our youtubers are 5.5/10 and their demographic are small childs with little minds.​
  • People will yell "[INSERT OBJECT HERE] 5 EURO, ONLY 5 EURO" at you for 30+ minutes everywhere you go.​

In short, it's a beutifull place to go on vacation, but it is I wouldn't say horrible, but it isn't great, at least for me. Mostly for the education really, I guess I like american culture better, that said I still have a house there and the food is great, honestly, visit Italy just for the food, then go back to your place. Best tuna in the world? "Rio Mare"​
You're god damn right, Porcodio

[blw.tf] Kwincy

Neutrino
Nebulae
The Czech Republic

Uh I guess It's pretty beautiful out here, lots of medieval castles and medieval-style buildings.

Other than that.

our politicians need to be executed.
All they do is argue on Live TV 24/7 and the outcome hurts the economy.

Vice

Proton
Nebulae
United States

Country has a lot of problems but I don't really mind them, I like to look at the nice sides of my country (not in a redneck god bless the USA sorta way)

Before you say I'm brainwashed I've been all over this country, most of france from paris down, mexico, and northern spain
There are perks to being here if you ignore the obviously backwards political issues.

There is lots of culture in cities like New Orleans, Miami, and San Francisco.
I really enjoy the music, and the wide variety of people you get to meet- not to mention all the foods. The country has a beautiful range of ecosystems from swampy marshes to golden coasts. After visiting other parts of the world there was just a unique sense of returning to my country. I can walk to the park to smoke with some homies and play football and basketball until the sun goes down and then hit up 7-11 for some snacks.

I don't know why, my reasons may be stupid to some...but I just actually love this country despite being told to hate it

Zeo Mause

Papa Bear
Nebulae
United States, Pennsylvania, Central

- Confederate flags
- Topless rednecks on their mowers
- Tires all over yards
- Too many junk yards
- Drug problems
- Beer, beer, and more beer
- Idiots on four-wheelers riding up the road when they aren't spose to
- Basically the deep parts of Mississippi without alligators

My opinion: It's alright. Could use less pipelines, but it's alright.