Serious What's your opinion of your home country

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae
Spain :

i like the history of this country and i can say some places of it are beautiful, but we have ascended to a tiny country governed by a person making fake statements about un employment, that doesn't know how to manage a country
we are currently in a monarchy System that doesnt do anything but scratch their balls, except for signing constitutional agreements that never happen or attempt to make good relations with other countries

full of people with the mentality of a worm, stuck in reggaeton and showing off all day, crisis and other shit, althought food is good and atleast my family is normal

our education is quite a shame in some areas, as bad as that we dont even know our history except of some

i live in the wonderful clusterfuck of Andalucía and oh boy this is the shit, full of canis and gitanos robbing people all day and where most of the un employment is presented and basically, full of political parties that dont make any sense whatsoever

i live inside Jaén, in other city and i like where i live, but its full of retarded people in some aspects

what i can say from this, i'm staying until this country doesn't even exist, but atleast i know people that arent full retards and that is nice (insert michael rosen shit or smth)

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Is it true that people over there always seem excited and have a best-friend-on-sight kind of vibe? My friend who travels alot came back from Barcelona one day, blown away by how helpful people were. Like, their car broke down in a downpour, when suddenly 4 guys popped up and helped him push the car to a fuel station near by.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Spain :

i like the history of this country and i can say some places of it are beautiful, but we have ascended to a tiny country governed by a person making fake statements about un employment, that doesn't know how to manage a country
we are currently in a monarchy System that doesnt do anything but scratch their balls, except for signing constitutional agreements that never happen or attempt to make good relations with other countries

full of people with the mentality of a worm, stuck in reggaeton and showing off all day, crisis and other shit, althought food is good and atleast my family is normal

our education is quite a shame in some areas, as bad as that we dont even know our history except of some

i live in the wonderful clusterfuck of Andalucía and oh boy this is the shit, full of canis and gitanos robbing people all day and where most of the un employment is presented

i live inside Jaén, in other city and i lime where i live, but its full of retarded people in some aspects

what i can say from this, i'm staying until this country doesn't even exist, but atleast i know people that arent full retards and that is nice (insert michael rosen shit or smth)

+420 agree right here. I'm from Málaga, though - And well, if you haven't noticed yet, our current president is just a puppet.

Tbh education is pretty much crap, you won't learn shit, or at least, almost anything, if you don't learn to seek the information for yourself, after all.
[doublepost=1500805130][/doublepost]
Is it true that people over there always seem excited and have a best-friend-on-sight kind of vibe? My friend who travels alot came back from Barcelona one day, blown away by how helpful people were. Like, their car broke down in a downpour, when suddenly 4 guys popped up and helped him push the car to a fuel station near by.

Yeah that's probably one of the few good things, there's also a lot of good people

Kleis

Electron
Nebulae

if i go to barcelona or cataluña in general and dont speak catalán, you will be ignored because most of them have that independant feeling
a close friend of mine went to Gerona and was ignored by even store managers, but he speaks portuguese so eh

we are helpful and shit yea man, but then we have the other ones :^)

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Yeah people in spain are cool and theres hella weed there

T. goes to tarragona almost every year

Eli

Proton
Nebulae
Israel:

Personally I like my country and am proud to be a citizen, we have good industry and a strong economy, the 11th best army in the world. People are generally nice, unlike some other countries people on the street are quite friendly even if they don't know you. There is also an interesting mix of different cultures which is sometimes a good thing and sometimes a bad thing as it can lead to conflict, for example kinds with eastern European parents (Like myself and I think the majority of Jews in this community) often end up doing better in school because of the different values we get at home while people from other origins are usually more social and have vastly different sets of values and ideas (This of-course is a generalisation, just something that I have observed over the years).

The country has some problems however, it bends over backwards for the religious population who refuse to work, join the army and aid the country in any other way. Another problem is that there is basically only one strong party (The current leading one, a center right leaning party) since the left parties for the most part have weak leaders and the leftist media is in an ever-going smear campaign to discredit right wing politicians, especially our minister of defence who may be the only politician that has a feasable plan on how to resolve the Palestinian conflict, something that has been acknowledged even by several media outlets outside of Israel. Education is also not very good, English is not taught on a high enough level and many people have no idea what they are talking about when talking about politics (even though that's a problem in most of the world right now).

Nebulae
As for my place, it's locked in eternal meme-off with Russia.
Proof:

29906170001_4894667946001_4894656193001-vs.jpg

I don't complain about our politicians as much cause I agree with George Carlin on this one:

"Where do these people think they come from? They don't fall from the sky, they don't pass through a membrane from another reality. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens - you'll have selfish ignorant leaders."

It's especially true in Lithuania, where 1/2 of the population are pensioners who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves. And it's unfortunate as our only salvation, the night life, tries to prosper - it gets shackled by conservative minds in the government.

And the way we deal with em is by memeing even more.
(Our politics who recently enacted a law hugely restricting alcohol consumption, and making it legal at the age of 20).
main-18839751_1900076883613463_2301673911966194730_o.jpg

Tl;DR meme magic is real.

Last edited:

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
UK:
Fucking hate it here, tons of chavs scattered about the place being total knobs, shit weather, shit food, everyone speaks like a cock with all that "Wagwan" shit and they should get euthanised

Sneaky

The one and only.
Nebulae
Latvia.

At first, it's a rather beatiful country with a pretty interesting history. Practically 43% of our country is made up of forests, which is a very high amount. And our military, although overlooked because our country is small, is rather elite, to say the least.

However, being born in Latvia, I can only see one problem. Russians. Seriously, because of the Soviet Union, which also fucked over our entire economy, also brought a lot of russian refugee's to Latvia. It's gotten so bad that you practically need to learn Russian to get into 99% of the jobs. One of the rare jobs that don't require you to learn Russian is the Latvian NAF (National Armed Forces).
Kinda sad to see such a patriotic country (Yes, we are quite patriotic) practically turning into Crimea 2.0, and our leaders not wanting to do anything because either: 1. They're extremely pro-Russian, and get a support because about 33% of our population are russians, or 2. They don't want to be seen as xenophobes, even though this is becomming an actual problem.

But hey, at least we have kvass and actual garlic bread (not the white bread with sugar and garlic inside of it, but rather cooked black bread with garlic and whatnot all over it).

Nebulae
Latvia.

But hey, at least we have kvass and actual garlic bread (not the white bread with sugar and garlic inside of it, but rather cooked black bread with garlic and whatnot all over it).
Oh bro, if you ever stop by us try out "Duonos Gira" made by Gubernija. Literally godsend product.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Wouldnt be bad if it wasnt for all the dirty orange bastards and braindead cadlick cunts causing violence and hostility. Scotland needs Islam. In the form of some sort of religious Islamic police or just a terrorist attacking an orange walk, either one wouldnt go amiss. Preferably the orange walk attack.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
it's yuge
biggest bettest around
we're the greatest
no doubt
all these other countries in horrible state
just looking at them all is SAD
we're always winning world records
even the Chinese are loosing the record they hold for a wall
shameful, why can't they be more like us?
even the earth gets extra wet from how :fire: we are
people always say to me it's global warming that, heating this, and i say they're Wrong, it's just america is to :cool:

e:most importantly, we somehow produced this meme god

Last edited:

Zeo

Blackquill's lawyer
Nebulae
55f8886ce8c2a20e7af672c607bb16f3.png

i would kill misha (here you can see post of making fun of chester bennington) then feed him to minge pigs. other than that, cool. also a lot of beer

Alon

Proton
Nebulae
Latvia.

At first, it's a rather beatiful country with a pretty interesting history. Practically 43% of our country is made up of forests, which is a very high amount. And our military, although overlooked because our country is small, is rather elite, to say the least.

However, being born in Latvia, I can only see one problem. Russians. Seriously, because of the Soviet Union, which also fucked over our entire economy, also brought a lot of russian refugee's to Latvia. It's gotten so bad that you practically need to learn Russian to get into 99% of the jobs. One of the rare jobs that don't require you to learn Russian is the Latvian NAF (National Armed Forces).
Kinda sad to see such a patriotic country (Yes, we are quite patriotic) practically turning into Crimea 2.0, and our leaders not wanting to do anything because either: 1. They're extremely pro-Russian, and get a support because about 33% of our population are russians, or 2. They don't want to be seen as xenophobes, even though this is becomming an actual problem.

Been there previous summer and about five days I'll be there again.
Beautiful country.
Also I've been in the Military Day in Riga and our guide told me that the Latvian Military has no tanks.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
Bahrain Is nice. We just have a king with all the power. but I am friends with Al Khalifa clan and the Al Kanoo and some other powerful people sooooo *shrug* just look up bahrain riots and nice places. Its very split between rich and poor. no middle ground really

Nebulae
The place where i was born, is Kazakhstan. An ex-soviet republic located in central asia. As a result im mongoloid. My family went to Turkey after Kazakhstan adopted the system which is our natural-enemy, capitalism(hurr durr commie, i don't give a fuck about your opinion on my ideology) and started to become one of the worst third world countries. Then, we migrated to Turkey, because it had better education and Kazakh is a Turkic language which is a bit close to Turkish, It wouldn't be hard to learn Turkish. We stayed in there but, it slowly became hell. Me nor my family are muslims. My parents are Shamanists and im an Atheist. This became a major problem as Turkey slowly lost its true identity, secularism and culture. Let me tell you something, a turk is not a brown middle eastern arab retard. A turk is a mongol but with a culture that is a bit different compared to mongol culture. Turkey doesn't have this identity. In Anatolia, there are several different races. Slavs in the west, Greeks and Caucausians in the north, Circassians in the northeast, Kurds in the east and Syrian arabs in the south along with Assyrians, Armenians and even more Kurds. Did i mention Zazas? (Sorry if i fucked up my english as always)