Serious What's your opinion of your home country

jarodine

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
iGVtUgahQsmBzVq7U6m9VQ.png

Nebulae
The place where i was born, is Kazakhstan...
This actually pretty interesting. When you went to Turkey, were there any cultural differences that stuck out to you in particular in comparison to your homeland?

*Edited out "transfered". HL2rp leaking

Last edited:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
idk Denmark is pretty okay I guess

Living among rolling green hills with fields and forests with only an hour drive to the sea isn't too bad.

One thing I don't like is the weather, it seems to have a personality disorder but snow isn't on the spectrum

Reactions: List

heaveN

bomber rat
Nebulae
Full of idiots as well in many occassions, corrupt af goverment, shit situation, plenty of poor people - but good weather and good food indeed.

Too much crap on Spain tbh, but it all comes to its people, not the country itself.
Moroccans

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
do you want my opinion on fucking turkey

"ismail fetch the fucking molotov."

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
idk Denmark is pretty okay I guess

Living among rolling green hills with fields and forests with only an hour drive to the sea isn't too bad.

One thing I don't like is the weather, it seems to have a personality disorder but snow isn't on the spectrum
danes are the happiest because of their beer carlsberg

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
yeah mate we'd be heaven on earth if gerry adams and his boys up north would get up and start killing orange cunts again

cant wait til gerry makes proddy bashing a thing. tenner for every blood stained sash and drum you turn in.

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
The environments are nice, there's no /major/ problems that impact my life in any kind of meaningful way (extreme criminality, bad healthcare, warzones etc.). It's all quite nice to be honest. The only problem really is the increasingly horrid political climate that couples nicely with the politics being exceedingly dull in nature. That being said, I really don't have any kind of overly nationalistic spirit over my country, and I'm planning on moving abroad some time in the future.

Nebulae
This actually pretty interesting. When you went to Turkey, were there any cultural differences that stuck out to you in particular in comparison to your homeland?

*Edited out "transfered". HL2rp leaking

Yep, the instruments they have, music, houses, art, a lot of shit. Its sad to see Turkey losing its culture. Its slowly being replaced with Arab culture. We, Turkic nations always hated arabs, but some turks in Turkey are glad to be fucked in the ass by arabs.