Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
hmmmm
perhaps

share your experience sire

s7hxwg7x9tq01.png

walked about 80-90 km in 2 days with 25kg packing

had to cross a river at 3 am so we could get to a place where it was safe to sleep, which meant swimming across a river in pitch black while the water was 5 C at max

with all the the gear too

wake up after 2 hours of sleep, get your shit back on and walk another 10 km to a secondary place

fuck around there for 2 days, slept 4 hours collectively through those days

oh yeah at this point i've only eaten one protein bar, one piece of bread with paté and a heated dinner ration

guess what fucker we have to leave that place and get to a different spot where we can observe movement in the terrain

halfway back there we ambushed by a 15 man patrol with gas and have to literally sprint through an entire forest to get clear of it

after that mess we continue back to the aforementioned spot where i then sit awake with a battle buddy, staring into near pitch black fields of grass and patches of forest trying to make out figures (if they appear at any point)

thought you could get to finally sleep when your shift was over? think again fucker, they shot illumination flares over all the platoons out there throughout the entire night and attacked sporadically to deny us the sleep and food we wanted to prepare

it got so bad that i literally hallucinated having a conversation with my battle buddy for 15 minutes straight while on shift

when i finally did get to get my 1 hour of sleep in-between shifts we thought we would get attacked so i got a double shift and was awake until 5 in the morning where we had to pack up and leave

we finished off with a nice 1k sprint with the packing to gtfo because we literally got attacked from all sides

now imagine doing all of this with an open wound on the back of your thigh which is causing insufferable pain every time you take a step up or down a small incline and you have my experience down

you never really sleep when you're out there because youre always ready, always one eye open

all together i probably only got about 5-6 hours of sleep from Monday til Friday and ate half a ration

those rations are 24 hour rations so you do the math on how much i ate during the exercise

i lost 4.5 kg, also​

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

s7hxwg7x9tq01.png

had to cross a river at 3 am so we could get to a place where it was safe to sleep, which meant swimming across a river in pitch black while the water was 5 C at max

wake up after 2 hours of sleep, get your shit back on and walk another 10 km to a secondary place

oh yeah at this point i've only eaten one protein bar, one piece of bread with paté and a heated dinner ration

guess what fucker we have to leave that place and get to a different spot where we can observe movement in the terrain

halfway back there we ambushed by a 15 man patrol with gas and have to literally sprint through an entire forest to get clear of it

after that mess we continue back to the aforementioned spot where i then sit awake with a battle buddy, staring into near pitch black fields of grass and patches of forest trying to make out figures (if they appear at any point)

thought you could get to finally sleep when your shift was over? think again fucker, they shot illumination flares over all the platoons out there throughout the entire night and attacked sporadically to deny us the sleep and food we wanted to prepare

it got so bad that i literally hallucinated having a conversation with my battle buddy for 15 minutes straight while on shift

when i finally did get to get my 1 hour of sleep in-between shifts we thought we would get attacked so i got a double shift and was awake until 5 in the morning where we had to pack up and leave

we finished off with a nice 1k sprint with the packing to gtfo because we literally got attacked from all sides

now imagine doing all of this with an open wound on the back of your thigh which is causing insufferable pain every time you take a step up or down a small incline and you have my experience down

you never really sleep when you're out there because youre always ready, always one eye open

all together i probably only got about 5-6 hours of sleep from Monday til Friday and ate half a ration

those rations are 24 hour rations so you do the math on how much i ate during the exercise

i lost 4.5 kg, also​

Real Vietnam hours

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Real Vietnam hours
you dont understand how close they got to us during the night while we were watching them

they got so close we could hear what they were talking about while they were doing their patrols and they had no idea we were there

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

s7hxwg7x9tq01.png

i lost 4.5 kg, also​

holy shit man

sorry, i had no idea

you win this thread, no contenders

Lost_Cartress

backsliding pompous loser
Nebulae
as some of my friends know i often stay up a day or two at a time to play neb, mainly due to my trashy timezone :D

tera

Atom
Nebulae
Now I'm really intrested how this is physically possible.
11 days is the world record for going without sleep
the person on the tenth day was asked to count back from 10 seconds but stopped halfway. The doctor asked him why he stopped and the person replied that he was never asked to count down from 10.

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I think I'm beating my own record rn, so far it's been 29 hours since I woke up, I expect it to reach about 38 hours

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
Go to sleep man its not healthy or worth it
Nah, I don't like sleeping during the day
I had to read a book for school which I postponed a bit too much and I had to read it in one night, finished at exactly 6:59am, one minute before the usual wake-up

jamEs

fqjdlkmsbvqfgkhpoiuaeazer
Nebulae
bruh my maximum is probably something like 20 hours, never stayed awake longer than 24
y'all crazy if you do this voluntarily

Cindy

*sigh* ud know this if u read the silmarillion...
Nebulae
When I was younger I could go three days without sleep

Now I sleep 9 hours every night and regularly take powernaps lmao

Frosty

Schlong
Nebulae
When I was a youngin like 9 years ago playing runescape I went to sleep at like 11am once and then waking up at 5pm to my granda pure booting my door down thinking I was dead or something