When did you sleep at the latest?

Salami

smooth e
Nebulae
when i was 10 i woke up at 8am, played hl2rp until 5pm with short food breaks, hopped on hl2dm rp for a few more hours, stayed up all night playing fifa, then played more hl2dm rp before sleeping at 9am

summer breaks were the best

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
I once stayed up for two days because of my teacher constantly sending threats in our school group about how hard our final will be and i got so panicked i stayed up for that day, and the next final I just couldn't sleep because i constantly revised up until I slept on a couch at 5AM, only to get up an hour after for my test

did p good tho

Reactions: List

FieldersNL

heck
Nebulae
About 4 years ago I was awake 40 hours straight playing games with @Evie

Then there was one time I fell asleep at 7-8 AM and woke up at 5 PM, my parents didnt notice or even said about anything it, hah

D

Deleted member 243

Around 9AM during new years eve

Had pizza for breakfast before going home to sleep

Around 6AM when I played vidya with my cousin. LAN party of AOE2 and Minecraft. Fucker stole my diamonds

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
I think I'm beating my own record rn, so far it's been 29 hours since I woke up, I expect it to reach about 38 hours

I'm an idiot

8YSUoJG.jpg

Kach1ger

Neutrino
Nebulae
Travelling wise,there would be times where i have not slept for over 24 hours except taking a quick 10 minute nap from the hotel to the airport.

Gameplay wise.A few years back when i got my ps3 and got GTA 5 on it,i played online the whole night on it and when i realized its 5 AM i shat myself and went to sleep then woke up at 8 to go to school.

Deadlock

Quark
Nebulae
Really getting insomnia, never tired but only at like 7 pm or so, for the rest. Of the evening, nope. When I try to sleep it's like I drank a full container of caffeine with sugar or something. Not even drinking or eating anything with sugar or caffeine.

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
My sleep schedule is so fucked up that I sleep during the day, around 7am to 8pm. With maybe a run to Hardee’s or five guys for food, then I end up going out with friends until like 1am or 3am, come home, hl2rp is dead so black ops 4 is the move at that point.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
My sleep schedule is so fucked up that I sleep during the day, around 7am to 8pm. With maybe a run to Hardee’s or five guys for food, then I end up going out with friends until like 1am or 3am, come home, hl2rp is dead so black ops 4 is the move at that point.
you are dangerously close to being a full on neet, the only thing saving you being your friends

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
7 AM of the next day.
1 september 2015
I was SA and got to meet the American side of the server back in LemonPunch

D

Deleted member 5162

I fell asleep at 10PM just to wake up at 4AM for HL2RP.
Then I fell asleep at 6AM because I was helping @Snowl with his Volcano event

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
you'll defo end up killing yourself then
I'll just give people plain black coffee, they complain ill just say "Come over and make it your fuckin' self" then get fired and end up poor and living off welfare in the streets of downtown Indianapolis with cocaine nose and dialated eyes flexing a watch i made out of aluminium wrappers i found in condom packages with a needle in my arm and absolutely no pants.

What a fucking vibe