Serious when hl2rp got shit

goobypls

the best naked combatant
Nebulae
Guys I just remembered back to about the time I quit nebulous.

We never managed to achieve and maintain the atmosphere a hl2rp server needs. too many ooc rules, too many memes which destroyed the seriousness of the roleplay. too many ppl trying to cling to their chars at the cost of missing out rp, ooc failures in internal affairs... for example: at the beginning of neb on industrial 17, the bmd was fucked up because only the lead and his friends got flags, so they could build up the empire they already had on lemonpunch... ooc agreements taking effect on ic happenings...

so many things that took all the spice from the game.

i wish it was different.

i havent played for a while, i wont play again but i hope you have the server fixed and back to what the game once was . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

bye

D

Deleted member 7591

Guys I just remembered back to about the time I quit nebulous.

We never managed to achieve and maintain the atmosphere a hl2rp server needs. too many ooc rules, too many memes which destroyed the seriousness of the roleplay. too many ppl trying to cling to their chars at the cost of missing out rp, ooc failures in internal affairs... for example: at the beginning of neb on industrial 17, the bmd was fucked up because only the lead and his friends got flags, so they could build up the empire they already had on lemonpunch... ooc agreements taking effect on ic happenings...

so many things that took all the spice from the game.

i wish it was different.

i havent played for a while, i wont play again but i hope you have the server fixed and back to what the game once was . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

bye

I very much agree with what you are saying. I too have noticed the many exaggerated memes that players make, I understand that memes are good funny but should not be exaggerated. Also the server itself is not role-playing but hardcore role-playing because you have to focus so much on the game that it consumes all the time. This is not a problem because in the end all the players agree with it and have accepted it and again is not a big problem, what I mean is that hl2rp has taken a non-seriousness, when I first entered forums (for the first time) and I saw all those memes and jokes that did not make you laugh, I lost the desire to play hl2rp because I thought the community is toxic.
That is why I lied to my ban appeal because knowing the community, I was afraid to tell the truth because you immediately become a meme for no reason
[doublepost=1619666337][/doublepost]There are many other things that need to be changed not only forums but it will take me 3 hours to write them all so I showed just a little

Reactions: List