When your Character is Denied Medical Assistance

• Thread starter Deleted member 4184
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4184

When your Character on HL2RP has been denied Medical Assistance just after you got a beating by Combine and you have a quarter of your health left.

rzrbW.gif

This thread made people mad, but at the moment of 8/12/2017, i'm not going to respond to this thread because this is making me aggravated. I'll respond to anything else though if I need to in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4184

No, it wasn't a pre-existing thing that had happen. VICTOR-1 had given it to me.
[doublepost=1502509615][/doublepost]It had happen after my beating and I was refused medical assistance so I dub that character technically fucked.
[doublepost=1502509793][/doublepost]VICTOR-1 is the one who had given me the beating in the first place.

D

Deleted member 4184

I mean, I was poking fun at him in LOOC, which I later apologized, I was sitting down and he was being a bit too edgy, and so I called him ane dgy mcgee, and if I can recall he said something back but I forget, then I said soemthing about blowing an load into his mothers mouth, then saying I was kidding. If this is good what I can remember. And so he searched me for saying that iN LOOC, i was clean after. Then I said something else about his Mother, a bit annoyed. And so he had put me against the wall again. Again, taking something in LOOC to IC. And eventually tying be up, bringing me into the interrogation room and beat me, and I say, word for word. Aims for the Citizens Genitals only. Then after this, I assume he put an thing on my record that would force people to deny me medical assistance. He was in there saying. "No, get out. Right now!". And so I left, went into a alleyway, and so he followed me and asked in LOOC. "Scared?". And so thats where I snapped, and asked an admin to fix the situation, which he had lied about be running, and realizing after an awhile that I never said I was kidding about the last thing about his mother, I said to him. "Sorry." In an PM, and he said. "lol say what you want i'm reporting you on the fourm." Even after I personally apologized.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
I mean, I was poking fun at him in LOOC, which I later apologized, I was sitting down and he was being a bit too edgy, and so I called him ane dgy mcgee, and if I can recall he said something back but I forget, then I said soemthing about blowing an load into his mothers mouth, then saying I was kidding. If this is good what I can remember. And so he searched me for saying that iN LOOC, i was clean after. Then I said something else about his Mother, a bit annoyed. And so he had put me against the wall again. Again, taking something in LOOC to IC. And eventually tying be up, bringing me into the interrogation room and beat me, and I say, word for word. Aims for the Citizens Genitals only. Then after this, I assume he put an thing on my record that would force people to deny me medical assistance. He was in there saying. "No, get out. Right now!". And so I left, went into a alleyway, and so he followed me and asked in LOOC. "Scared?". And so thats where I snapped, and asked an admin to fix the situation, which he had lied about be running, and realizing after an awhile that I never said I was kidding about the last thing about his mother, I said to him. "Sorry." In an PM, and he said. "lol say what you want i'm reporting you on the fourm." Even after I personally apologized.
you know this is a serious thing you're accusing someone of. if you feel like they've broken the rules by taking LOOC into IC concept, you can place a ban request on them; that's why it's there after all.

then again you shouldn't be calling one's mother a fucking whore dude that's just childish and insensitive

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae

Don't trigger people in LOOC is something you should take on board from this,
secondly if this is the case you know full well you're going to need evidence for a charge as big as this.
Provide logs or screenshots for the admins.

Seamus

black
Nebulae
Immediately after a

search you committed a MOVEMENT TRANSGRESSION (15).

Your clear indication that you don't care for the law when you're in full view of a police officer warrants denial of medical services. It'll give you time to think about what you did.

There is no evidence to say what I did in LOOC carried over to IC.

I mean, I was poking fun at him in LOOC, which I later apologized,

However believe it or not he said something about shooting his load into my mother's mouth, and after he "apologised" in PMs by saying "I'm apologising, something you'd never do."

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
Immediately after a

search you committed a MOVEMENT TRANSGRESSION (15).

Your clear indication that you don't care for the law when you're in full view of a police officer warrants denial of medical services. It'll give you time to think about what you did.

There is no evidence to say what I did in LOOC carried over to IC.

However believe it or not he said something about shooting his load into my mother's mouth, and after he "apologised" in PMs by saying "I'm apologising, something you'd never do."
pretentious
prɪˈtɛnʃəs/
adjective
  1. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed.
    "pretentious art films"
    synonyma: affected, ostentatious, chichi, showy, flashy, tinselly, conspicuous, flaunty, tasteless, kitschy; Více

Reactions: List

Seamus

black
Nebulae
pretentious
prɪˈtɛnʃəs/
adjective
  1. attempting to impress by affecting greater importance or merit than is actually possessed.
    "pretentious art films"
    synonyma: affected, ostentatious, chichi, showy, flashy, tinselly, conspicuous, flaunty, tasteless, kitschy; Více

Fair enough, but I need dem RP

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
*gets searched*
*runs off infront of the officer, showing as Megdan said it, clear disregard for the law*

Thought re-ed wasn't even supposed to be treated anyways?

D

Deleted member 4184

Well, at this point I only think it's stupid why I'm denied Medical Assistance.
[doublepost=1502562939][/doublepost]I don't really care about the part about the two times I was put against the wall, only the part about how I'm going to be denied medical assistance on my record.
[doublepost=1502562990][/doublepost]Wait, re-education isn't supposed to be cared for? I was half-dead.. hm..
[doublepost=1502563077][/doublepost]Personally I had taken screenshots but I had never saved them, so I have no evidence. @MegDan probably has some screenshots.