When your Character is Denied Medical Assistance

• Thread starter Deleted member 4184
  • Start date

Seamus

black
Nebulae
Well, at this point I only think it's stupid why I'm denied Medical Assistance.
[doublepost=1502562939][/doublepost]I don't really care about the part about the two times I was put against the wall, only the part about how I'm going to be denied medical assistance on my record.

I just went over there and told them not to treat you for that, simple as.

If you dont care about the times you were put up against the wall, why did you bother to go into such detail about them when writing this thread?

Re-educations are meant to show Citizens that the Union is an entity which is not to be fucked with, if you had medical assistance straight after the message delivered in a re-education may not come across clearly. If you're left with the pain, you're given more time to think about how to make sure it doesn't happen again.

D

Deleted member 4184

Well, I just bothered to tell him what happen. This isn't a case, this is just a fuck-around, but if theres actually something wrong here, i'm fine with whatever would happen. Second of all, I didn't know you weren't allowed medical assistance after re-education, but you kind of did go out of you're way to do all of that for nothing.

D

Deleted member 4184

You keep putting dumb-truck ony posts, lol. You're obviously still mad, so I'm just going to stop talking to you.
[doublepost=1502563497][/doublepost]Also, I understand I was really childish, I was really angry and aggravated. It's my occasional slip-up in somewhere I should be more serious.

Seamus

black
Nebulae
You keep putting dumb-truck ony posts, lol. You're obviously still mad, so I'm just going to stop talking to you.

Sorry, I just think your posts are stupid because you're trying to make a mountain out of an ant-hill. You've been proven wrong in this thread, you have no evidence to back up your claims even though you claimed "I'm recording this" during the situation.

I'm gonna leave this thread to be closed/die now, clearly there is nothing of relevance left here.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 4184

And I had just been put in a Discord and I couldn't exactly think clearly over people talking, and I had apologized to MegDan, where he said it's no use lol I'm going to report you anyway, which tipped me off. And I said, I'm apologizing, something you'd never accept.
[doublepost=1502563660][/doublepost]
Sorry, I just think your posts are stupid because you're trying to make a mountain out of an anthill. You've been proven wrong in this thread, you have no evidence to back up your claims even though you claimed "I'm recording this" during the situation.

I'm gonna leave this thread to be closed/die now, clearly, there is nothing of relevance left here.
Honestly, at this point, I don't really want to argue further anymore, I just wanted this to be a Meme, but now it turned into an uphill battle. And I don't think I said I was recording, I don't remember saying that anyway. I have a bit of a fish's memory.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
you don't bring this on the forums with passive aggresiveness, you should take it with mods in-game or teamspeak imo

Westi

Stylish doge
Nebulae
Isn't this Half Life 2 Roleplay?

What do you expect, the NHS to come pick you up?

Seamus

black
Nebulae
Isn't this Half Life 2 Roleplay?

What do you expect, the NHS to come pick you up?

Just stop feeding this troll, he's salty because I gave him a good 'ol fashion beatin' and denied him the rights to fix it.

Ignore this thread, it's a dying attempt at making a shitty meme.

D

Deleted member 4184

Just stop feeding this troll, he's salty because I gave him a good 'ol fashion beatin' and denied him the rights to fix it.

Ignore this thread, it's a dying attempt at making a shitty meme.
Agreed.

D

Deleted member 4184

you know this is a serious thing you're accusing someone of. if you feel like they've broken the rules by taking LOOC into IC concept, you can place a ban request on them; that's why it's there after all.

then again you shouldn't be calling one's mother a fucking whore dude that's just childish and insensitive
Yeah, I was aggravated at the time, and I was in a Discord, so I lacked the train of thought over a bunch of people talking.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
CP can revoke a pts treatment by UM. Thus unless a UM member themselves want to treat behind the back of protocol (which, admittingly there may be some who do so) they cannot/will not treat a pt.

This was a decison to implement after discussion of whether or not treatments were making reeducation moot. In my time in the UM, I felt that it was and it is a lot better to have CPs able to revoke treatment because it allows reprecussions for civilians and adds a layer to refusing to treat or going against protocol to treat.

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
CP can revoke a pts treatment by UM. Thus unless a UM member themselves want to treat behind the back of protocol (which, admittingly there may be some who do so) they cannot/will not treat a pt.

This was a decison to implement after discussion of whether or not treatments were making reeducation moot. In my time in the UM, I felt that it was and it is a lot better to have CPs able to revoke treatment because it allows reprecussions for civilians and adds a layer to refusing to treat or going against protocol to treat.
treatment denial was noted in his datafile on behalf of a metropolitan unit's orders

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
treatment denial was noted in his datafile on behalf of a metropolitan unit's orders

I hope he had the senaibility to ask for a reason OOCly instead of just going right to making a post to complain.

And I sure damn hope that whoever denied treatment told him with an understanding answer instead of a "Because we can't".

Nebulae
When your Character on HL2RP has been denied Medical Assistance just after you got a beating by Combine and you have a quarter of your health left.

rzrbW.gif

This thread made people mad, but at the moment of 8/12/2017, i'm not going to respond to this thread because this is making me aggravated. I'll respond to anything else though if I need to in this thread.
Lel thats cuz u cant heal shit sissy