Where did you get your forum username/Steam name from?

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
03171afc9afcf0a58fbc44252b3a6d78-d9zoojq.jpg

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Back in my Xbox days I used the free gamertag changer. I played a lot of L4D then and I thought, "My favourite colour is Red and the Hunter from L4D is cool. So, Redhunter."

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I simply thought that anything I put in was going to sound really generic, so why not use the word itself?
I also play games, not much there tbh.

Daraku

The Italian Memekiller
Nebulae
Originated from a roleplay minecraft server where my nickname was Dark Killer (I was 11 years old don't judge k) in which moderators were ICly gods and had a speshul name in a speshul language. Dark was translated into Daraku. Here I am now.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Originally started using Reice Silverwolf when I was like 12, because I thought it sounded neat and cool and I'd grown up spending a lot of time reading fantasy books, where people would be named after an animal in some way. Overtime, Reice was dropped entirely, and Silverwolf became Wolfclaw. Then around the LP days, I realized just how many furries used 'Wolfclaw' so I simply translated it into greek, and I think I'm the only one with this name now.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Originally started using Reice Silverwolf when I was like 12, because I thought it sounded neat and cool and I'd grown up spending a lot of time reading fantasy books, where people would be named after an animal in some way. Overtime, Reice was dropped entirely, and Silverwolf became Wolfclaw. Then around the LP days, I realized just how many furries used 'Wolfclaw' so I simply translated it into greek, and I think I'm the only one with this name now.
and it still sounds like shit

Brandon Low

Neutrino
Nebulae
I did nothing but blow into my mic.

I was then called blow.

I wanted a good name though.

They then called me Brandon Low.

Long for blow.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
joined a darkrp server and found out everyone had edgy jobs like "gangster" or "thief" or "SWAT LEADER" and no fucking body had a normal job like a postman so i became one :)

translate that in italian and you get postino!!

Reactions: List

vtipoman

Electron
Nebulae
A shitty vilain from a shitty translation of a shitty Donald the duck comic

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
Berke is my real name, Berke Aydoğan.

But Berduş is turkish for hoboand my english teacher calls me a Berduş so.