where does your forum/steam name come from?

Navy Seal Sniper

Neutrino
Nebulae
Steam Name: The obnoxious over usage of the navy seal copypasta.

Forum Name: The obnoxious over usage of the navy seal copypasta.

im known as "seal" by many people and it has stuck as my primary name online.

Reactions: List

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
My first three initials. And I liked the sound of fifteen thousand. Not that anyone actually read's my name completely.

Mad-Magyar

Proton
Nebulae
Got it from Al Hrabosky who played for the Atlanta Braves (The Mad Hungarian) and I decided Mad-Magyar (ethnic Hungarians) sounded better.
475.jpg

Oh and its also because I'm ethnically Hungarian.

Great Gatsby

Proton
Nebulae

Well, it all started in the summer of '16 on the balcony of my best friend's boyfriend's balcony. It overlooks a small pond, which was rare since it was in the Chicago suburbs. Anyways, as I made the greatest mistake of life that night all I could do was stare at the green light at the end of the small dock. Of course, that triggered memories of the Great Gatsby, for which the book and movies had a lasting effect on my high school career. Nonetheless, I digress.

When I came back from Chicago I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever; I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart. Only Matt was exempt from my reaction. Matt, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn. If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promises of life, as if he were related to one of those intricate machines that register earthquakes ten thousand miles away.

Sadly...
I lied. I just really like The Great Gatsby! What can I say? I can't stop!!!!!!!!!!

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
semi-necropost but idgaf

just realised how true this is

@Carrion calls you rang when you come up in conversation; I can't bring myself to call you anything but Ranger. Weird.
ye lmfao ikr
old habits die hard

Nebulae
Steam/Forum: Used to be best Jungler EU in Dota (kappa). Nah, was a quick way to tell teammates in LP I lost all hope for them and was gonna farm the junglse for 40 mins.

Edgelord Freeman

Electron
Nebulae
Current forum name comes from old Lemonpunch where I have made a Gordon Freeman character 3 times in a row, but always with a different surname. Steam name is from my real surname which directly translates to cabbage.

Gmanmik

String
Nebulae
My steam/forum name is made by melting the name of GMan, the charter of HL2 and my IRL name. Even before buying hl2 i was addicted with the gman charter, always pops up in the middle of the game and still no one knows anything about him.
So when i had to buy my first steam game back in 2009, i created my steam account naming it "Gmanmik"

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Not fucking Overwatch
I've ran with this username since before that game got announced. the name was instead adapted from a character I created and played as back when I started to RP. Good times.

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
My name is from Team Fortress 2, which is referring to Medic.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
I just went with ranger because my previous name was "frost", sounded gay and I was in a MetroRP server and my favourite faction were the rangers

it stuck and I eventually changed it to halokrauser - something I made up while looking at a halo spartan picture

returned back to ranger, and I think @Spitfire or @James had their name shortened to 'jam' or 'spitty' so I decided to cut my name to rang about 7 months ago
everyone started calling me rang
so I stuck with it

some old bros still call me ranger tho
im never calling u rang