Which Game Trailers bring out the nostalgia in you

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
feel like im zoomerposting compared to the old games up there but i cant remember being very excited for games until i had my own cash money to spend on them; what really gets me nostalgic is Nintendo 64 game music because that was my first console

remember watching this a gazillion times and thinking it was gonna be incredible
in my mind this is far more recent than than 10 years but what can you do

also this

not a trailer but one of the best openings of all time

Reactions: List

Zack

Proton
Nebulae
Watching any world of warcraft trailer from classic to TBC is extremely nostalgic for me

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
Man battlefield heroes was the shit, but the renting guns feature was retarded. Though I initially only installed it to get the battlefield veteran status upgrade in Bad Company 1

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
dude bad company 1 was unusually fun in multiplayer

the fuckin arty gun in spawn on some rush maps an you'd get some cunt sat in it all game

me being the greasy fucker i was used to sneak all the way to the spawn to kill em

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
dude bad company 1 was unusually fun in multiplayer

the fuckin arty gun in spawn on some rush maps an you'd get some cunt sat in it all game

me being the greasy fucker i was used to sneak all the way to the spawn to kill em
man BC1 was the reason I kept my dusty worn ps3, just to preserve all the patches and achievements I spent hours grinding

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae
This demo trailer nailed in my head what video games should be. Sure people today hate scripted scenes but when it's played out like this with this much detail in the world and how the characters acts makes it all worth while. HL2 being the closest we'll get to something like it with the mods like The Citizen taking it to the next level, being almost a playable machinima.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
only reason I bothered with battlefield veteran initiative was to get the F2000 in that game

never got my hands on the f2000 :c

i was on them streets with the OG AEK or the fuckin neostead