Who will win the Presidental Election ??

♠_Ace_♠

Quark
Nebulae
We don't still know who will be the winner of the:
The Democratic Party Debate
also
The Republican Party Debate

But I guess.
Democrats: Hillary Clinton
Republicans: Donald Trump *Maybe Ted Cruz but I don think so*

giphy.gif

Donald Trump The Republican Party

hillary1-edited2.gif

Hillary Clinton The Democratic Party

Who will win ?

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
It's all over, Clinton will beat Sanders...

But at least Trump will win the GOP and he couldn't beat a paper towel in the real thing.

Reactions: List

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
if trump wins, we instantly try to annex Mexico for not paying for the wall while also attacking Canada for laughing at his hair

if Hillary wins, she goes to jail after her inauguration speech which would probably consist of "i will never lie to my fellow Americans"

so hey it's a win win

Papatouille

Quark
Nebulae
At the end of the day, they're all really, really... really, I mean really...

REALLY SHIT.

So no matter who you vote for, you always loose. You're literally just voting for the person you hate the least, or are a racist, sexist, or just plain out unrealistic

Bernie supporters don't understand how politics work (not that I do, but I mean, come on... you don't just get free shit)
http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/4/14/11421744/bernie-sanders-tax-revolution.

Hillary has scandals and is literally getting voted for because they have a vagina
http://www.investors.com/politics/e...-hillary-used-a-team-to-help-her-hide-emails/

Trump is sexist and is gaining votes from bullshit like "BUILD A WALL," and "FUCK OFF ISIS, WE'RE AMERICAN."
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...gests-punishment-for-women-who-get-abortions/

Ted Cruz wants to see if "Sand can glow."
http://theweek.com/articles/592964/ted-cruz-wants-nuke-middle-east

Everyone hates everyone, from my VERY LITTLE understanding of American politics, its become entertainment more then anything.

I really feel bad for all you Americans, good luck.....

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'ma cut to the chase and say the next POTUS will be $hillary Clinton.

GOP is full of in-fighting and it's fracturing between the moderates, Tea partiers, and other smaller groups, while the Democrats have kept it together over the past decade. A brokered GOP convention is becoming more and more likely by the day, Trump is not even close to being popular with the general electorate.

Everyone has been saying for the past 40 years or so Hillary will be going to jail. I doubt it, they've been crying for her arrest since Watergate. I'll believe it when I see it. Hillary is popular with the black and hispanic demographic which is key to capturing the presidency. The GOP can't capture their vote by any means. Most Bernie supporters will likely vote Hillary, they'd much rather take her if they can't have Bernie. We saw what happened with Ralph Nader which fucked over Gore and got us stuck with Bush, I think Democrats and Independents know better this time around.

Democrats also have a solid control on a number of key states, such as California which has a huge delegate count, and will have the entirety of New England with only New Hampshire possibly voting Republican. We're seeing traditionally red states become purple or even blue states in this cycle. People would rather have Obama 2.0 over the disaster that is Trump or Cruz.

It's all over, Clinton will beat Sanders...

But at least Trump will win the GOP and he couldn't beat a paper towel in the real thing.

I'm not quite sure he'll absolutely capture the nomination, it's looking more and more to be a brokered convention. It's really up in the air right now but it's a real possibility. Cruz and Kaisch are basically joining forces to force a brokered convention, and if that happens Trump will likely go independent. He'll pull a Ralph Nader.

Last edited:

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hope for the sake of your country that Bernie Sanders wins, or Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama switch places.

I know a lot of people say Bernie can't win, but he's pretty close with Hillary at the moment, and it's not impossible for him to win. It's a shame, considering the amount of voter suppression in different states, as well as other barely legal if legal at all actions. His tax plan does make sense and it's not gonna pull free stuff outta thin air.

Hillary has got too many secret benefactors. If she had anymore, she'd have to make speeches about her benefactors and about how great they are... (Psst, it's a Breen joke)

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
I hope for the sake of your country that Bernie Sanders wins, or Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama switch places.

I know a lot of people say Bernie can't win, but he's pretty close with Hillary at the moment, and it's not impossible for him to win. It's a shame, considering the amount of voter suppression in different states, as well as other barely legal if legal at all actions. His tax plan does make sense and it's not gonna pull free stuff outta thin air.

Hillary has got too many secret benefactors. If she had anymore, she'd have to make speeches about her benefactors and about how great they are... (Psst, it's a Breen joke)
with how hillary just shit on sanders in PA, he's fucked, it's criminal with vagina v radical racist who can business

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae

It's honestly too late for Bernie. I voted for him and I hope the best for him but it's not looking good. Hillary has 1,644 delegates to Sanders' 1,316. It's a 326 delegate difference. We might see a turn around with California but I don't see it being likely. Most of Bernie's core support is in rural white people, the typical Republican base. His other core source of support is college students, but they don't vote.

Nebulae
ok guys its settled presidential candidates for the democratic party look worse than gurrazor's will to share the 16k shares

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Simple.

Don't vote this election year.

Like, SERIOUSLY, not voting is a viable alternative.

I am Bernie Sanders and I am telling you not to vote.
im pro sanders but you don't see me being too stubborn to vote
I'll just have to take the time that this lengthy ass election campaign always gives me when sanders get a confirmed k.o. to form an actual, new opinion on which is the lesser of the two evils even if in a very minor way

I really hate people who don't vote tbh, I can understand if it is in protest of the system I too hate but not if the candidate you like isn't a primary
or if you're just too lazy to vote then lmao
It is your duty as a citizen to vote!!!