Votes: 36 51.4%
  • they are weird

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • but they are girls powley

Votes: 24 34.3%

• Total voters

Husky

Nebulae
I find this funny as I've spoken to women who actually pretend to be guys online so they don't get harassed, most have even been kicked out of ranked games/communities for people not believing them and asking for pics.

But yeah most of the fake women just want free shit or have gender dysphoria and to scared to come out the closet irl.

Inb4 generic funny guy comes in and says "lmao jane's a trap ex de."

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
I find this funny as I've spoken to women who actually pretend to be guys online so they don't get harassed, most gave even been kicked out of ranked games/communities for people not believing them and asking for pics.

But yeah most of the fake women just want free shit or have gender dysphoria and to scared to come out the closet irl.

Inb4 generic funny guy comes in and says "lmao jane's a trap ex de."
better being caught with another bloke on your lap than being found on a computer roleplaying as a woman

E: or roleplaying in general kek

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
the only reason my forum settings say female is because @heis told me to do it on lp so i just carried on the tradition.

D

Deleted member 4184

Actually, without any females in the game, aka, the people who play as the Women, there would be absolutely NO women in CWHL2RP, so technically if you keep insulting them that's fine but realize, if they weren't doing it, there'd be absolutely no women in the Game and probably even the Gamemode, without men with girl characters, there would probably only be one gender, it'd be the omega verse but for gay fuckheads. And, I'm pretty sure the point of having multiple characters is not to exactly have yourself as a character but many others to have variety, so just disrespecting someone for making a character not a lot of people would have the talent to roleplay is kind of a douchebag move.

aiaininja

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Actually, without any females in the game, aka, the people who play as the Women, there would be absolutely NO women in CWHL2RP, so technically if you keep insulting them that's fine but realize, if they weren't doing it, there'd be absolutely no women in the Game and probably even the Gamemode, without men with girl characters, there would probably only be one gender, it'd be the omega verse but for gay fuckheads. And, I'm pretty sure the point of having multiple characters is not to exactly have yourself as a character but many others to have variety, so just disrespecting someone for making a character not a lot of people would have the talent to roleplay is kind of a douchebag move.

If only they roleplayed as females properly.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

hey man i have no problem with people rp'ing as a woman, more power to them if they want to, hell i've done it (although i ditched the character pretty fast, got too bored)

what i do have a problem with is people playing one dimensional erp fodders and men claiming to be female to get free shit and get off to their logs of ''/mec fingers her gurlfriend ;33333333''

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
riFWGRF.jpg

@Roadman with the Timbs

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
i remember a catfish getting exposed and doxed in a big way on another forum I went on and he ended up explaining himself and he had a really fucked up life where nobody really liked/accepted him and blah blah so yeah
[doublepost=1502401172][/doublepost]
Threads not about femchars it's about kids who pretend to be girls oocly. People like snowl just made it about female char because they're gay and wish the server was only males

DertyMike™

Proton
Nebulae
1. erpers
2. fucked up social life so they pretend to be woman
3. fuckedup brain
4. 'im 'transgender' sry' syndrome (in reality just an erp trap)

there's a bunch of them in this community i'm not gonna name them out because that'd be pretty rude but I'm sure that they'll be reading this so

you can spot one easy:
1. gender is set to female <15-19> on forums
2. some weird flowers/~~~~~~ whatever the fuck in their name
3. their steam profile is a facebook 2.0 profile putting in shit like 'depressed :(((((((((, sad:(((((((, sleepy:((((((((('
4. they type awkwardly

overall they're pretty cringy but entertaining to watch how they catfish their way through the internets,,,

e: also erp steam groups loool

Code:
staceyyy~~: yessss~ ;3
NeticCyber: niiiice ;3 so do you have any kinky fetishes
staceyyy~~: whatever you have i have master :3
NeticCyber: im your master already :O
staceyyy~~: not hard to be a master of a slutt~ <3
NeticCyber: <3 i guess so
NeticCyber: hmmm well i do like feet
NeticCyber: so why dont you hand me those cuties
staceyyy~~: surrreee~~
NeticCyber: *sits down*  
staceyyy~~: *looks down at him and says "buenos dias y bienevido a mundodesconocido.es"*
NeticCyber is now Offline.

You forgot one of the biggest ones..

FURFAGS

Cabbage

Female
Nebulae
put it in a spoiler please

ot: nothing wrong with roleplaying as a female as long as you don't do it to have sex with /me's AND you stutter for every fucking thing you say

h-hi u look cute
*blushes*