Wild, wacky, crazy RP server ideas - post your own!

D

Deleted member 118

FalloutRP. Can turn out great if staff actually tries to commit themselves to creating daily events, both small and huge. Besides, Fallout has a great lore behind it and there are many factions to choose from, so..

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Warcraft III the frozen throne rp but there is only a peon whitelist and a peasant whitelist

Reactions: List

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't really see why people want Deus Ex RP. What's so appealing about it?
motherfucker be rating posts about DXRP optimistic when he literally wants DINO CRISIS ROLEPLAY

:ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok::ok:

Saggy

Electron
Nebulae
Some of the most fun I've had has been on application based sci-fi servers, where people apply to get the server password and take the role of someone on a ship's crew and roleplay accordingly. Having pilots and engineers and shit, lot's of trust in playerbase needed to do it, so it kinda needs to be passworded and application driven.

I've seen it in the form of custom Sci-Fi roleplays both military and scientific, Mass Effect roleplays and other I think I've seen some obscure Star Trek servers (but never tried them out to be sure). They're generally passive on ship, then events of landing on a planet surface and doing shit, fighting NPCs and doing cool science stuff.

I think one or two exist now, and quite a few have existed but I don't think they've over been done exceptionally well with a decent framework.

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
lmao you know people actually rp on that
yes, SoTDRP, XRP, Fantasy Life and something else last I checked were the most popular

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
what's xrp
same thing as SoTDRP just made by different people that put more/different custom models and items into the custom game to be used by people who wanted to rp
they also used and made different styles of maps just like SoTDRP did

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
yes, SoTDRP, XRP, Fantasy Life and something else last I checked were the most popular

life of a peasant (LOAP) and all of the great/retarded variations were pretty popular a few years ago. went back on kinda recently and found a game of fantasy life but the rest seems to have died out amidst a sea of bot-hosted dota games

there was also a gamemode set in a city with like a farm and stuff you could buy. had like 3 events that would occur - can't remember the name. similar to loap except it didn't have any proper playable factions

Oxy[Morons]

Nebulae
life of a peasant (LOAP) and all of the great/retarded variations were pretty popular a few years ago. went back on kinda recently and found a game of fantasy life but the rest seems to have died out amidst a sea of bot-hosted dota games
considering 9/10 SoTDRP and XRP games were either griefed or people left pretty much right as everyone finished building their shit for the game's selected theme I'm not surprised

life of a peasant was basically the darkrp equivalent of WC3TF custom games tbh

Moon

Quark
Nebulae
considering 9/10 SoTDRP and XRP games were either griefed or people left pretty much right as everyone finished building their shit for the game's selected theme I'm not surprised

life of a peasant was basically the darkrp equivalent of WC3TF custom games tbh

yeah. finding enough people and getting everyone downloaded could take 30 mins sometimes. then people would build for like 1-2 hours sometimes. usually got an hour of RP out of it - if that, but i have to admit it was really creative sometimes.

pretty much. being one of the op factions or just spam arresting people as police and covering the jail cell with 60 officers was always fun though. more fun than i've ever had on dark rp