Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
they kill themselves because fuckheads like you make living unbearable
Being promoted by every corporation on earth is not enough? All of the money that goes into their charities and NGOs? The praise they get from "coming out" is not enough? That's just cope for something that's obviously gender dysphoria, and you're actively harming these people by going along with their illusions. I'm done here, let's change the topic before admins start laying down ban hammers for wrongthink.

Maui

hnnnnngngng
Nebulae
Being promoted by every corporation on earth is not enough? All of the money that goes into their charities and NGOs? The praise they get from "coming out" is not enough? That's just cope for something that's obviously gender dysphoria, and you're actively harming these people by going along with their illusions. I'm done here, let's change the topic before admins start laying down ban hammers for wrongthink.
reptile

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
nah you can just show yourself out the door mate

fuck off, don’t come back here with that shit

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
mad that you have chosen to go so wildly off into the deep end for literally no reason lmao

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
insane. obsessed. but thank you for revealing your true colors now, before you've had a chance to cement yourself as a real person and not a slime.

D

Deleted member 7099

I'm done here, let's change the topic before admins start laying down ban hammers for wrongthink.
gee i wonder why they'd do that. bro you cant just act like a transphobic dicklicker in one post and say in 3 posts later "hmm, i think it's time to change the topic!"
Being promoted by every corporation on earth is not enough?
in comparison to the plentiful transphobia those exact same corporations do to appeal to the exact other market, definitely not. are you really so shallow to think someone's depression and suicidal thoughts are gonna go away because mcdonalds put a couple of flags in their twitter?
The praise they get from "coming out" is not enough?
lmao?? you must be sheltered as fuck if you think the praise is never immediately drowned out by the louder voices shunning them for it, especially horror stories of transgender people being outcasted from their families for coming out.

case in point you're a fucking moron. "hehe, im gonna act like a fucking idiot and then get surprised when people call me a fucking idiot!"

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
be quiet

noone wants you here

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae

Whilst I understand where you're coming from, it's a place of selfishness and nihilism and one that I disagree with.

I get that you've got good intentions (probably, giving the benefit of the doubt here) and feel like you want to help them, right now they're being given the opportunity to feel more comfortable with who they are so that they can come to terms with what they're struggling with. We lack the in-depth understanding in neuroscience to properly understand how to best treat people who're transgender to give them the most fulfilling and enjoyable life they can have, as should be the case for all humans' mental health, however we understand that giving them the social opportunity to become integrated and feel normal is a step in the right direction.

Transgender people don't choose to be transgender, so chastising the entire group and sending hate to them for something that they would've obviously preferred to not have is pretty unfair.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Isaac and his mother lived alone in a small house on a hill. Isaac kept to himself - drawing pictures and playing with his toys as his mom watched Christian broadcasts on the television. Life was simple and they were both happy. That was, until the day Isaac's mom heard a voice from above. "Your son has become corrupted by sin. He needs to be saved." "I will do my best to save him, my Lord," Isaac's mother replied, rushing into Isaac's room, removing all that was evil from his life. Again, the voice called to her. "Isaac's soul is still corrupt. He needs to be cut off from all that is evil in this world and confess his sins." "I will follow your instructions, Lord. I have faith in Thee," Isaac's mother replied, as she locked Isaac in his room away from the evils of the world. One last time, Isaac's mom heard the voice of God calling to her. "You've done as I've asked, but I still question your devotion to Me. To prove your faith, I will ask one more thing of you." "Yes, Lord. Anything," Isaac's mother begged. "To prove your love and devotion, I require a sacrifice. Your son, Isaac, will be this sacrifice. Go into his room and end his life, as an offering to Me to prove you love Me above all else." "Yes, Lord," she replied, grabbing a butcher's knife from the kitchen. Isaac, watching through a crack in his door, trembled in fear. Scrambling around his room to find a hiding place, he noticed a trapdoor to the basement, hidden under his rug. Without hesitation, he flung open the hatch, just as his mother burst through his door, and threw himself down into the unknown depths below.

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
isn't there a channel in the willard discord for you to be putting these opinions in rather than on here

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
gee i wonder why they'd do that. bro you cant just act like a transphobic dicklicker in one post and say in 3 posts later "hmm, i think it's time to change the topic!"
This isn't the place to discuss these kinds of societal problems.
in comparison to the plentiful transphobia those exact same corporations do to appeal to the exact other market, definitely not. are you really so shallow to think someone's depression and suicidal thoughts are gonna go away because mcdonalds put a couple of flags in their twitter?
Corporations being transphobic? I have never seen that before, perhaps you can enlighten me? As for the latter, it's a strawman

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
yada yada i dont care just stuff to draw in controversy and to get reactions
I'm starting to understand that you were probably banned from WN based on these sorts of opinions, and chose to come here to talk shit about them.

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
Whilst I understand where you're coming from, it's a place of selfishness and nihilism and one that I disagree with.

I get that you've got good intentions (probably, giving the benefit of the doubt here) and feel like you want to help them, right now they're being given the opportunity to feel more comfortable with who they are so that they can come to terms with what they're struggling with. We lack the in-depth understanding in neuroscience to properly understand how to best treat people who're transgender to give them the most fulfilling and enjoyable life they can have, as should be the case for all humans' mental health, however we understand that giving them the social opportunity to become integrated and feel normal is a step in the right direction.

Transgender people don't choose to be transgender, so chastising the entire group and sending hate to them for something that they would've obviously preferred to not have is pretty unfair.
Where is this hate you're talking about?

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
didnt you start this topic
2qerll.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.