Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Its because it always ends up in drama one way or another, it has nothing to do with brand loyalty.

The first example I can think of where it came up was Knight and we probably all know how that went down.

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Its because it always ends up in drama one way or another, it has nothing to do with brand loyalty.

The first example I can think of where it came up was Knight and we probably all know how that went down.
How did it go down rabid

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae

knights an absolute fucking autist though like he doesn't count

like seriously that boy isn't right

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
knights an absolute fucking autist though like he doesn't count

like seriously that boy isn't right
He wasn't at the time though and almost everyone else who got asked that question since and got impacted by it was universally wanting to go run their own server or staff elsewhere for a considerable period of time.

Its not a matter of "its us or them pick bro neb 4 life" its just to avoid the backlash of people being accused of being pulled away from one server to harm the other and shit.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
guys alex fist really hurt my feelings by insulting my epic roleplay ideas so i'm off to make my own community called meiko networks, you're welcome to join and rp but you can't be meiko because i'm already her

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
I am now unbanned for some reason. Willard staff just don't seem to communicate with each other at all. Banned by one, unbanned by another. I'm really, REALLY and honestly not trying to shit on them around every corner but they keep fucking up in every single aspect of running a server.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I am now unbanned for some reason. Willard staff just don't seem to communicate with each other at all. Banned by one, unbanned by another. I'm really, REALLY and honestly not trying to shit on them around every corner but they keep fucking up in every single aspect of running a server.
lol they defo got embarrassed by the callout

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
that's really funny

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
unknown.png

Lol

Hex: Fatty

ondi
Nebulae
Neb has ups and downs. Despite what some people will tell you to be pointlessly contrarian and negative I can't name a server that's our age that isn't russian with a consistent player count.

It's a cycle. Also everyone was in lockdown last year.
To be honest Nebulous is great that's why I'm here to join and have fun it's just some features kinda bug me out.

I asked a guy ingame IC how I can get a beanie and he answered in ooc saying it's premium or you need to get it through someone that has premium in-game. Which is just a bit strange but oh well.

Otherwise personally I have no issues with Nebulous it's a fun and big server.

And as much people flame it be thankful that there is at-least a server that speaks english and has a large player-count.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I asked a guy ingame IC how I can get a beanie and he answered in ooc saying it's premium or you need to get it through someone that has premium in-game. Which is just a bit strange but oh well.

just put a beanie in your character description

most of my characters are wearing bluesuits in game but i've got chars wearing business attire and no one gives them shit for it

Hex: Fatty

ondi
Nebulae
just put a beanie in your character description

most of my characters are wearing bluesuits in game but i've got chars wearing business attire and no one gives them shit for it

Yeah but personally I really wanted a beanie on my head LOL

but i get what you mean but like my point says at-least this is a english server that can rp and has a good player base.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Man I really want to post these Atle PMs, but I dunno. Maybe that's taking this too far.
dont leak peoples DM's its pretty disingenuous people message eachother privately to keep things private

Status
Not open for further replies.