Willard Networks Discussion and its Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae
unknown.png

They have privatized their complaints section on the forum. Willard is on suicide watch.

Reactions: List

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I am now unbanned for some reason. Willard staff just don't seem to communicate with each other at all. Banned by one, unbanned by another. I'm really, REALLY and honestly not trying to shit on them around every corner but they keep fucking up in every single aspect of running a server.

lol when terranova shut down / was in the midst of shutting down, and two other admins and i got put in charge of doing the final event, then the 'official guy in charge' incase we did some roguery kept doing fucking, rat roleplay bird poop events and minging like shit cause hes like 12 y/old or some shit, so me and the two other now SA's threw in the towel cause we didn't get the event box, didn't get to mount any content to actually do some cool events and got chastised for not doing well enough and this fucker was just doing unserious shit 24/7

this was when the intended idea was to MERGE INTO WILLARD but there was no communication of what event they wanted and we, getting ass fucked, resigned and fucked off before doing the 'EPIC FINAL EVENT' or whatever

so i got banned from willard for this reason

d52dedff2ec17c7134d9db86818551e2.png

something i was clearly not incontrol of

i got unbanned after i dmed robert whos a sweetheart tbh and they asked and they didn't really have a conclusive answer. i guess i was a SLAVE THAT MUST make the final narrative to the server or else i am banned on the 'successor' server

robert and lord-rad-x seem fine, no dickride intended. i had a 2 minute chat with them and they just... got me unbanned

Hex: Fatty

ondi
Nebulae
lol when terranova shut down / was in the midst of shutting down, and two other admins and i got put in charge of doing the final event, then the 'official guy in charge' incase we did some roguery kept doing fucking, rat roleplay bird poop events and minging like shit cause hes like 12 y/old or some shit, so me and the two other now SA's threw in the towel cause we didn't get the event box, didn't get to mount any content to actually do some cool events and got chastised for not doing well enough and this fucker was just doing unserious shit 24/7

this was when the intended idea was to MERGE INTO WILLARD but there was no communication of what event they wanted and we, getting ass fucked, resigned and fucked off before doing the 'EPIC FINAL EVENT' or whatever

i got unbanned after i dmed robert whos a sweetheart tbh and they asked and they didn't really have a conclusive answer. i guess i was a SLAVE THAT MUST make the final narrative to the server or else i am banned on the 'successor' server

robert and lord-rad-x seem fine, no dickride intended. i had a 2 minute chat with them and they just... got me unbanned
i've spoke to lord-rad-x and he's not a bad guy at all. he's a nice bloke who can do his job

Takyon

Proton
Nebulae

I've never had a negative interaction with either of them, so this makes sense.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Robert was the only one who stepped in when I got dogpiled for posting that I didn't think staff should be openly glorifying attacking another community then PM'd me to apologise on their behalf. He's a cool guy.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
I've never had a negative interaction with either of them, so this makes sense.

thats the thing i earlier mentioned willard has potential but god the staff are dogshit and their mindset of 'hl2rp is an mmo' makes me and so many others come on to meme it or not play it

Hex: Fatty

ondi
Nebulae
i dont like this thread i think its stupid and i also think neb would be all over it if there was a NEBULOUS CLOUD THREAD on willard
idk how this thread even started i just skimp read it then commented a few things.

but yea i dont really care about wn so like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.