Nebulae

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
latest

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
They are keeping like a small 25 people crew for what I imagine is to finish up TWD

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
They are keeping like a small 25 people crew for what I imagine is to finish up TWD

that 25 man crew apparently has to work on finish minecraft story mode adaption for netflix

most of the writers also said on twitter that episode 2 was the last, with the other episodes not even being written yet because all TWD staff was let go

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
only good story they ever had has been cancelled

what in the fuck were they thinking when they said 'lets put wolf among us on the slow burn and do minecraft'

D

Deleted member 118

what in the fuck were they thinking when they said 'lets put wolf among us on the slow burn and do minecraft'
minecraft makes more money

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae

minecraft was their best success since twd s1 and twau didnt do that great even if it was critically acclaimed

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
minecraft was their best success since twd s1 and twau didnt do that great even if it was critically acclaimed
i know, im just saying that they should've brought twau 2 closer for a release instead of sitting it on the back burners for so long

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
ubisoft and telltale will be speaking job opportunities, so there may still be a chance

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
ubisoft and telltale will be speaking job opportunities, so there may still be a chance
probably ubisoft wanting to hire talented people in their own studio and thats it

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
im actually fucking furious

paid a profuse amount of money for s3 and s4 on xbox one because all my previous saves were from s1 and s2, which i got for free

and they aint even fucking finishing it

200.gif

zho

Quark
Nebulae
I don't even care for any other title then Wolf Among Us Season 2. In my opinion the first two seasons of TWD were the best and anything on from that sucked. Maybe there is a chance that some other company will buy rights to make Wolf Among Us Season 2? Hire some of the previous staff to finish it off possibly, it is a somewhat wanted game and could make good sales.