World Cup 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
these tunisia players love to foul people whilst england plays like they're new to the game

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
england is still on track
do slightly okay early on
shit the bed when people have hope

classic tactics, worry not friends

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
these tunisia players love to foul people whilst england plays like they're new to the game
england were playing good for the 5 seconds they werent getting fucked in the ass by tunisian players taking dives

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
england were playing good for the 5 seconds they werent getting fucked in the ass by tunisian players taking dives
yeah exactly
last game would've turned out better if they weren't trying to be fucking john cena

i know we're gonna get fucked with belgium but it don't matter, we've qualified either way so we're going through

we're still fucked but hey it's been fun

Reactions: List

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
yeah exactly
last game would've turned out better if they weren't trying to be fucking john cena

i know we're gonna get fucked with belgium but it don't matter, we've qualified either way so we're going through

we're still fucked but hey it's been fun

i hope we lose against belgium so we can finish 2nd in the group and not have to face brazil france and spain, under the expectation that they will live to their current expectations and there won't be any shocks. if we come 2nd we will most likely only have to face spain and brazil in semis and the final, giving us an easier route.

Status
Not open for further replies.