But I know us winning would be historic since it hasn't happened in a while

xcjSKBm.jpg

here we are fren
enjoy your time of kick-ball the next few weeks

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Massive bullshit on Iran getting a penalty.
it was a penalty
it's not bullshit

just unfortunate Penaldo fucked up and Spain managed to equalize on the 90th minute as well, sending us to the impossible side of the bracket.

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
uruguay vs portugal will be a great game, very excited for that.

Angel

Nebulae
btw
england is gonna play their first match against an actual good team
if they win that, then we can talk

tunisia and panama are garbage

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
it was a penalty
it's not bullshit

just unfortunate Penaldo fucked up and Spain managed to equalize on the 90th minute as well, sending us to the impossible side of the bracket.
It wasn't a penalty. First if it was a foul it would be for us because he was placing all his weight on Cedric's back, which is a foul according to regulation. Second the ball barely touched, it grazed his arm and didn't affect the play since the player hit it downwards.

Angel

Nebulae
It wasn't a penalty. First if it was a foul it would be for us because he was placing all his weight on Cedric's back, which is a foul according to regulation. Second the ball barely touched, it grazed his arm and didn't affect the play since the player hit it downwards.
ok dude
portugal got robbed through video referee, displaying the broadcast to everyone and the following decision as well
clearly mugged

got'em

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
portugal is just a 1 man team, and all he does is dives for free kicks and penaltys
I know it hurts because we have the best player in the world, but if you're just gonna say shit might as well stay quiet. Football is a team game, if it was only Ronaldo playing, like you are sugesting, Portugal wouldn't even go further than this stage. Thanks.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I know it hurts because we have the best player in the world, but if you're just gonna say shit might as well stay quiet. Football is a team game, if it was only Ronaldo playing, like you are sugesting, Portugal wouldn't even go further than this stage. Thanks.
imagine getting this triggered

also brazilbros when they realize they might face germany again
4b0721440e.jpg

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
imagine getting this triggered
I'm not getting triggered, I just find it stupid to imply that we play with one player only, you don't see anyone saying that about the other teams. When Messi played well, did anyone say that Argentina played with only him? I'm sorry but I just find it weird.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I'm not getting triggered, I just find it stupid to imply that we play with one player only, you don't see anyone saying that about the other teams. When Messi played well, did anyone say that Argentina played with only him? I'm sorry but I just find it weird.
he was implying that a singular player is carrying the team to the point that it might as well be a single man team

Bio Junior

Nucleus
Nebulae
he was implying that a singular player is carrying the team to the point that it might as well be a single man team
Hey dude, I'm not gonna keep talking because I might get on the bad side of people, I just want to make it clear that Portugal isn't a one man team and that although we do have weak players or players who can't play for the whole 90 minutes, they contribute and help Portugal win and progress foward.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
but argentina is a 1 man team aswell

he's not very good
even some of the iran players were better then him

Status
Not open for further replies.