Serious World War Z

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Honestly though? A lot of other reviewers have said how fun and engaging it is, even ones who normally drag on zombie games and have big followings themselves. It isn't perfect by any means but even considering I was so sceptical I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

For what it is and given the price it honestly offers more than L4D did back in the day if you take out the "versus" and replace it with various multiplayer modes.

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
isn't it a l4d copy idk if this is just a meme from the game devs or if this is what they're doing but

got the boomers spitting at u n shit and the same idea of the first map a lot of people feel that they somewhat ripped off l4d in some things and it's a bit repetitive

i think any game like l4d needs a lot of modders and mappers, unless the devs plan on dishing out content or a way to make things interesting

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Been a while, but they've announced their first bit of free DLC. A bunch of changes and improvements, a new special zombie and Tokyo gets a third chapter. As of today its only out on PS4, but I think it'll hit the others in a few days tops.

Reactions: List