worst drink thread

echs dee

Atom
Nebulae
(not worst drink related, but drink related)
hmmm i tried non alcoholic beer for the first time and it was pretty good

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
tell me heineken zero doesn't taste like pure water with a dash of ammonia with a straight face
the first problem there is the heineken

becks blue is alright, as are a few others; just not quite the same, then again when i drink beer it tends to be light beer anyway

Reactions: List
Nebulae
the first problem there is the heineken

becks blue is alright, as are a few others; just not quite the same, then again when i drink beer it tends to be light beer anyway
yeah true I'm not gonna lie, heineken is just plain old horrendous, my go to beers are asahi/kirin, not just because I'm a raging fucking weeaboo, but because beer with a rice base leaves less room for any kind of hangover if you then go on to drink spirits in the same night out, otherwise if you haven't had a chance to try it, camden hells, shits on every other pint you can get in the UK imho.

Warwick

Mum Looks Like Tracy Beaker
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
yeah true I'm not gonna lie, heineken is just plain old horrendous, my go to beers are asahi/kirin, not just because I'm a raging fucking weeaboo, but because beer with a rice base leaves less room for any kind of hangover if you then go on to drink spirits in the same night out, otherwise if you haven't had a chance to try it, camden hells, shits on every other pint you can get in the UK imho.
i used to love asahi but these days it tastes exactly like peroni to me, might be to do with the fact that they're now owned by the same company iirc. kirin ichiban is good too though; i agree that beer with a rice base tends to be easier on the head in the morning lmao - i've not had camden hells, i've heard it's god tier though, i'm just not much of a beer person typically

Nebulae
i used to love asahi but these days it tastes exactly like peroni to me, might be to do with the fact that they're now owned by the same company iirc. kirin ichiban is good too though; i agree that beer with a rice base tends to be easier on the head in the morning lmao - i've not had camden hells, i've heard it's god tier though, i'm just not much of a beer person typically
hells made me appreciate beer for more than just funny yeast water make head go spinny to be quite honest, that being said for the sake of not getting a massive fucking beer belly I never overdo it hahahah

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
Who the fuck drinks non-alcoholic beer? I get kopparberg, sure.... But why?

:heyzeus:

Atom
Nebulae
aloe vera tastes good and whoever disagrees well i will hunt you down to the edges of the universe until i find you, just so i can fart in your direction (protein shake fart)
You probably drink Mogu Mogu aswell you actual demon.

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
And you drink koppaberg. No matter what you say it won't change this fact

Mematic_20210725_221004.jpg