worst drink thread

Puffin The Muffin

Rebel, UM, Cop
Nebulae
Aloe Vera.

Actually the most rancid sludge anyone could put in their body. The fact that a person can willingly consume it is mind-boggling to me. I will never forgive the man who recommended it to me, and I hope he hits his shin on a hitch ball.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
I drank coffee once and the taste left me nauseous and kept rising back up my throat for the rest of the day. Unpleasant.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
wtf its a real drink?
nNcJCzg.png

liquorice taste in drink form essentially

Reactions: List

Merlinsclaw

Risen From Ruins
Nebulae
If I can’t taste my blood pressure rising I will Piss In That Tea.
Once went to Starbucks to pick up my Aunt her sweet tea. 27 pumps of liquid sugar. I asked for it and they went “you know that replaces all the water right?”

lady who handed it to us told us she knew who we were ordering it for because my aunt got it every morning

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Aloe Vera.

Actually the most rancid sludge anyone could put in their body. The fact that a person can willingly consume it is mind-boggling to me. I will never forgive the man who recommended it to me, and I hope he hits his shin on a hitch ball.
you're supposed to apply it to wounds, not drink it
@Subeh

who the hell is genuinely suggesting drinking that stuff?

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
Aloe Vera.

are you deranged