Worst games ever played?

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
i know its kind of a meme but duke nukem forever, it was so bad it was actually depressing

i played it when i was like 15 but even then I knew it was a shitty fucking game

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
fucking takedown: red sabre
some guy gifted it to me because it was so shit, he had like multiple copies to troll people with, i mean the fucking AI in that game had aimbot as long as they saw you, its like an insult to tactical shooters, swat 4 is miles ahead of this game

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
No Man's Sky.

I usually make fairly informed decisions about games to purchase, which is why I don't list off shit like Ride to Hell or whatever, but I succumbed to hype, bought it, played for 2 or 3 hours before realizing my heinous mistake and refunding it. Awful game, no substance.

Baron Von 'Tater

Neutrino
Nebulae
Devil's Share.

A game in which you fight off insanely fast/braindead creatures, make your way through a gas station and small town devoid of any life (or health kits), and generally have a displeasing experience. Unsurprisingly, it's made with Unity, probably using generic weapon code. I have no idea how it ends, but there is a silly mode, which is essentially when the developer just gave up and let their kid edit the game. This includes cow grenades, fart noises, and burps. Zero out of Zero Eye Gee Enn

Labyrinth

oily black man
B A N N E D
Nebulae
watch_dogs because of the shit ubisoft pulled at e3 and the final release of the game.

Ayrism

Electron
Nebulae
Nah man. WATCH_DOGS was good. It just wasn't anywhere near as good as the hype said. Like No Man's Sky.
i would rate watchdogs better because at least it had a coherent story and good multiplayer...for that matter ANY multiplayer.

external

Nucleus
Nebulae
CONTROVERSIAL OPINION

I actually enjoyed FO4 more than FONV.
fallout 3 was good
fallout new vegas is still my all time favourite game
fallout 4 made me stop playing before i gave myself a chronic headache

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fallout 3 was good
fallout new vegas is still my all time favourite game
fallout 4 made me stop playing before i gave myself a chronic headache

I think I didn't like FONV that much because it just felt like a big FO3 DLC to me.